Where do you think we'll finish  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we'll finish

• 1-2 (Autos)
    • 3 -6 (Play-offs)
    • 7 -12 (Upper mid)
    • 12- 21 (Lower mid)
    • 22-24 (Relegated)

We have mostly ordinary players and one very good player that may or may not turn up on the day.

It could be argued that last season we were stunted by a manager who had lost the plot and, after he left, we picked up a bit to finish well and that provides a tiny mite of hope.

Realistically, though, unless the new manager has some extra-special ability to mould this group of (the same) ordinary players into a winning unit I see no possibility of us finishing higher than 10th.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OwlTimer said:

We have mostly ordinary players and one very good player that may or may not turn up on the day.

It could be argued that last season we were stunted by a manager who had lost the plot and, after he left, we picked up a bit to finish well and that provides a tiny mite of hope.

Realistically, though, unless the new manager has some extra-special ability to mould this group of (the same) ordinary players into a winning unit I see no possibility of us finishing higher than 10th.

I’ll bet that’s what the Cardiff & Hudds fans said too.

2 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Lets hope we can be  "Cardiff " and not "Barnsley" this season.

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

God knows , que sera sera .

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

God knows , que sera sera .

Sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Please can you post again!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

This is a fair question but would like to answer after August 9 at this point see if we have lost anyone and presumably we will know if going into loan market? Think this can make a lot of difference to where we finish.

Early fretting, Jos steadies the ship, good run to Xmas. DC finds a couple of £'s whilst hoovering the crumbs from his sofa. Topsy turvy run in, leaving us in 7th by goal difference alone, caused by injury time deflected equaliser by QPR, the throw pots... 

giphy (1).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2