300 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we'll finish

• 1-2 (Autos)
    • 3 -6 (Play-offs)
    • 7 -12 (Upper mid)
    • 12- 21 (Lower mid)
    • 22-24 (Relegated)

Guest Theboylangers

Would have preferred an option with additional/no signings. Sign a couple of players in our weak areas, I'd go 7-12, but based on currently available squad, I'm reluctantly going for 12-21. 

From what I saw last season home and away there are very few quality teams in the Championship this season.

With a fair wind, luck with injuries and the development of some good younger players we can do very well this season...IMO

10 - 12th at best imo. 

It's a mental old division, so you never know...but I just can't see us having enough to mount a sustained tilt at the playoffs. Who knows, perhaps a brief flirtation here and there, but we are weaker than we've been for three or so years. 

Thankfully, i don't think this division has got any better and may in fact gone backwards (a bit like us). 

So little to go on. It could easily go boobies up - but depending on how the three first games go it could be anything between sneaking into the play-off and just avoiding relegation - so somewhere between 5 and 20...

• Like 1

Subjective question.....we've  got quality on the ball, but no pace for counter attacking when away from home. And, in my opinion, the wrong formation, for the players that we have, to be overly successful......believe 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 is the way to go but I have hope and in Jos I trust......

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Of course. It's not just about how we rate our own squad. 

There have been no incomings of course

But do any of these teams scare us on paper?

2018-07-31 22.06.13.png

They’re all vvank except us - we’ll pïss it

Fin