Adam Reach

3 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Pudil hasn't the legs for that role any longer.

He also proved to be one of our better centre halves last season.

Pudil admitted at the end of last season that he can’t get up and down anymore. Left centre half in a three is his position now

5 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Why would you want to sell the player with the most assists and some decent goals last season to bring in a couple of unproven loans who may or may not do the trick for us.

If we're going to sell anyone it will be Westwood imo. We have 3 really good keepers and could safely afford to lose one. 

Lose Reach at LWB and you're left with Fox and an aged Pudil. Not ideal

I don’t really want to sell anyone, but if we had to sell one of the big hitters, then it would be Reach for me 

Sure, I’d like to clear out Fox, Jones, Abdi, Winnall, Boyd, Fletcher, and even Westwood, before I considered Reach Do we have time to clear all those out though? We need to get some pace into the side, and we can do that with loans 

There are plenty of left sided defenders with pace and energy, who we could bring in on loan

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

To be honest, if someone offered good money for him I’d take it Of all our saleable assets, he’d bring in good money, and would be the least difficult to replace

I’m not saying that because he doesn’t have talent, far from it, there is untapped potential there To my mind, he has yet to find his best position

He can do a job at wing back, but it’s not a position he will shine in My thoughts are, that will ent up starring as a midfield player In an ideal world, I’d keep him because of his potential, however, given our predicament, he is a player who we could maybe cash in on, without weakening the side too much We can find better at wingback, and it’s hard to see how he might fit into the type of midfield we currently require A good player though

thought this for a while, good player now with potential to become a much better player at right club, right manager, but as we and/or Jos dont seem to know where best to use him we wouldn't miss him as much as others yet could get a decent fee for him

he might become a Milner type who can fill in several places, be a good pro,  but his versatility may ultimately do him more harm than good as there may be better options in any given position,  although granted he'd be best LWB option at present  

For me LWB screams Adam Reach. Doesn’t have the physicality to play central. His engine and crossing are what make him a top player. He was outstanding playing there on the last game v Norwich, outstanding. 

Saturday worried me because Jos didn’t choose to put Reach at left wing back. I’m just hoping he was using the game as an experiment rather than the finished article.

Because Reach at LWB, Joao in the starting line up with Forestieri and a striker (Nuhiu or Fletcher), is how we need to line up. Otherwise we offer very little in attacking areas