Bags

27 minutes ago, Alan said:

Did they ever enforce the ban on rucksacks/bags? 

I'm most likely going to be with rucksack on Saturday... Lightly packed and easy to check. Will I get any grief? 

The best you can hope for is to be tasered, worst case scenario is 10 years in prison 

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, torres said:

The best you can hope for is to be tasered, worst case scenario is 10 years in prison 

I'd say worse case scenario is they I say I can't bring my bag in, when I have a bag with my clothes/laptop etc in. 

Because circumstance dictates you have a bag with you?  It's not that weird. I'm visiting and getting in just before lunch... Taking my bag to friends first will shave time off time I could he in the pub 

57 minutes ago, Anus said:

Yeah, I take the kids so I'm usually attired with a manbag. Security will usually peek inside, but never had any issues.

Yeah but you’re with the kids, that seems normal enough. Go in with a case full of clothes and a laptop and you’d look a proper crackpot.

Or a serial masterbater, who makes such a mess he has to change clothes... at the football! He’s deffo getting tasered and attacked by police dogs.

lol 

Edited by robowl4life
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Yeah but you’re with the kids, that seems normal enough. Go in with a case full of clothes and a laptop and you’d look a proper crackpot.

Or a serial masterbater, who makes such a mess he has to change clothes... at the football! He’s deffo getting tasered and attacked by police dogs.

lol 

Winner!!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alan said:

Did they ever enforce the ban on rucksacks/bags? 

I'm most likely going to be with rucksack on Saturday... Lightly packed and easy to check. Will I get any grief? 

No ban, you will just look like some weird no.nce. Enjoy the game though.

lol

Edited by One De Bilde
error