hirst to united

13 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

It's common knowledge that he wasn't allowed to train with his peers.

Is it? I thought it was common knowledge that he wasn’t allowed to play with his peers but you’re saying that for six months he wasn’t allowed to train with them either. 

Are you sure about this? Who was he training with then?

Edited by Sonny

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Is it? I thought it was common knowledge that he wasn’t allowed to play with his peers but you’re saying that for six months he wasn’t allowed to train with them either. 

Are you sure about this? Who was he training with then?

Lads the same age as him

5 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Maybe Katy rescued Hirsty from DC's Siberia to prove prowess, fitness etc and up transfer compensation / value.

Last 19 year old striker she sold was for £11 million. Plus add ons.

But we aren’t selling George. It is out of our hands, his contract is up.

Best case scenario an English club offer a decent settlement for compensation or the tribunal gets us a compensation package that’s ok. Worst case he swans off abroad for a few months and we get next to (or even) nothing, then he negotiates a move back to England.

Katrien at best will be putting a case to the panel on our behalf to get us compensation.

19 hours ago, Will69 said:

Best case scenario an English club offer a decent settlement for compensation or the tribunal gets us a compensation package that’s ok. Worst case he swans off abroad for a few months and we get next to (or even) nothing, then he negotiates a move back to England.

Katrien at best will be putting a case to the panel on our behalf to get us compensation.

Exactly. But the point I'm making is that Katy would never let Charlton's prized young asset run down his contract.

Unlike DC, aided by Doyen (our ex? - agents).

44 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Exactly. But the point I'm making is that Katy would never let Charlton's prized young asset run down his contract.

But Doyen represent Hirst. So you're suggesting DC was aided by Doyen to run down a Doyen represented player against his own wishes? What a bizarre theory. :wacko::wacko:

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 15:48, bobness said:

She only took the job here for the challenge of outdoing herself on that one!

NITK here ; but I heard two blokes chatting in the pub and they said she's selling MF to Bournemouth for 5 million lol 

'dafuck !!!!!!!!

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 20:41, Will69 said:

You're flogging a dead horse on this one , 69 lol . Major sign of madness that you know ; keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome :picnic: .

'dafuck !!!!!

4 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Meh?

How could she stop it? Force him to sign against his will? Give in to his demands? Force other clubs to not seek his services?

Makes no sense what you’re saying. Literally none.

20 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Amazing how loads on here refer to our 

CEO by her first name in a really pally familiar way !! 

Is she that friendly and welcoming 

Do you all know her that well?

No I don't but I sure wish I did :goalie:

• Haha 2