Mattias - 2 weeks injured ??

As I understand some of the unsubstantiated gossip I have read on here over the last few weeks which may, or may not be true..

We had players who got injured. Medical team said they should not be brought back too soon else they could suffer further injury.

They were brought back too soon, then suffered further long term injury.

Lessons have been learned, so now we give players the opportunity to recover fully before bringing them into the team again. Medical team is now listened to.

So we probably should stop moaning about that and look forward to players lasting a bit longer when they do come back. Possibly, and if you cross your fingers.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Was talking about Matias today and how Jos said hed be missing for two weeks.....

Theres not much at the club just now that isnt broken,why arent these injury lay off timescales explained better to us?

We should rename hillsboro the twilight zone

We are going to. Apparently the naming rights ceremony will be in a fortnight...

14 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Hooper would have been out for a shorter period with a broken leg. 

Did we ever actually get told what his injury is? Last I heard it was either a hernia or hip injury :wacko:

Edited by Chardron

38 minutes ago, OzOwl said:

Neil said earlier this week the Matias injury “was worse than first feared and could be out for two to three weeks”

That would make it nearly 2 months since the sending off when he looked fit and agile aginst a poor Brum side!

Something  is broken at the club and it’s not just the players!

it's contractual oz .......it's written if he played 22 games after 3 years he gets a 10k rise in the 4th .....