Too early to be calling for Chansiri's head.

3 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

There is no evidence that he does learn or will admit to making mistakes-

the best solution would be sell up and write off the balance of the investment.

If he stays his losses will increase by say 10m per year.

He needs to ask himself how much he is prepared to lose.

Tan at Cardiff is up to £115m that he has in the club will DC go that far I don't think so realistically I think we will have an asset sale in the next 6 months of Fessi, Reach, Hooper, Bannan, Lees, Westwood plus anyone else we can get money for.

We will see more of the kids playing because they are cheap, shirt prices will increase and POTD tickets will rocket. Then DC will look to find a buyer of a struggling Championship team.

11 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

5,000 lost season ticket holders this Summer will influence ...if we stay up.

We are already down to 3 paying  cash - on - day.

That's why they bother with steering hassle and surveys , etc.

Don't underestimate our collective fan power.

I'm  not underestimating the power of fan's and I'm hopeful that with fans influence maybe some changes will be made for the good of the club.. and with that in hoping Chansiri will start to make the correct moves to try and restore the fans faith. But he needs an opportunity and the chance to do it..

2 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I'm  not underestimating the power of fan's and I'm hopeful that with fans influence maybe some changes will be made for the good of the club.. and with that in hoping Chansiri will start to make the correct moves to try and restore the fans faith. But he needs an opportunity and the chance to do it..

Yeah , i agree mate. But he's also gotta take that opportunity.

Seems like he wants to march to his own drum. We'll see.

24 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Yeah , i agree mate. But he's also gotta take that opportunity.

Seems like he wants to march to his own drum. We'll see.

Yep agreed, really hope takes some positive steps for next season. As you say... we shall see, he needs to take the opportunity which is why I think he deserves the chance..

Neg away...ooops no neg button..:biggrin:

I think the plan was flawed from day 1. I think DC was tapped up by Doyen. They said 'DC buy the club we will help etc'....great potential, prem within 2/3 years.

DC, 'Mm'

Why would someone move in with no clue and fire Gray? Then move CC in who has Doyen connections.

Even if you think Gray wasn't the man for the job he would have been a great help, (DC must have thought so because it's common sense) even if only short term with day to day football matters, not to mention his coaching ability.

Someone somewhere advised him to get rid of Gray immediately, who could that someone be?

Then Joao, follows, another Doyen client and a few more besides.

Once in the door they tap Hirst up, now with Doyen and now as we know has 'contractual problems'...just  maybe the chairman said fooook you?

I have nothing against DC whatsoever BTW, just a bit naive and there's no shame in that.

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I think the plan was flawed from day 1. I think DC was tapped up by Doyen. They said 'DC buy the club we will help etc'....great potential, prem within 2/3 years.

DC, 'Mm'

Why would someone move in with no clue and fire Gray? Then move CC in who has Doyen connections.

Even if you think Gray wasn't the man for the job he would have been a great help, (DC must have thought so because it's common sense) even if only short term with day to day football matters, not to mention his coaching ability.

Someone somewhere advised him to get rid of Gray immediately, who could that someone be?

Once in the door they tap Hirst up, now with Doyen and now as we know has 'contractual problems'...just  maybe the chairman said fooook you?

I have nothing against DC whatsoever BTW, just a bit naive and there's no shame in that.

I agree with every word of this post mate .

13 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

DC, 'Mm'

Think you are right.
Would have been interested to see what would have happened to Wednesday if we did beat Hull at Wembley. Although I would much rather have won that day part of me thinks we might be in a worse mess trying to chase the dream of stopping in the Premier League with more money to waste and come back down.

13 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think you are right.
Would have been interested to see what would have happened to Wednesday if we did beat Hull at Wembley. Although I would much rather have won that day part of me thinks we might be in a worse mess trying to chase the dream of stopping in the Premier League with more money to waste and come back down.

That was the master plan. However because of the 'association' with 'advisers' our club was merely cannon fodder, they took no risks at all. They just had a free bet on how much they could win

I like the way people both say "He is a successful businessman" and "He has been badly advised and is a bit naïve".

Being Naïve isn't actually a positive quality in a Businessman/Chairman/Dictator.

And the concept of him actually listening to anyone else but himself is rather quaint and seems to contradict almost everything we have heard about him.

We cant get rid. He will eventually get fed up, but by then thousands will have got fed up and walked, and some wont ever come back. 

If I'm honest, I enjoyed season 1, since then the slippery slope has increased in gradient and the acent has quickened and I'm beginning to distrust the man to make even the smallest football basics right. 

OK the football wasn't great, but the more it's gone on the last two seasons the more I lose faith in the man in charge ability to run us successfully. 

Bring back the stripes, get clare and  Hirst playing regularly as we should have from Christmas let them prove their worth and get them signed, because the likes of Fletcher Abdi, matias, on big wages, yet the young guns that could be our future for many seasons to come,he won't pay up, yet won't let them prove their worth the contract they are demanding. By not letting them prove it on the pitch. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

The one thing I could never get my head around was snapping up the likes of Abdi, Fletcher, Jones and boyd on big long term contracts to try and get to the Premier league, when in reality their premier league clubs had decided that they were surplus to requirements and no longer capable Premier players. 

There for once promoted they would no doubt need replacing as they would be once again deemed not good enough to keep us up. 

Total waste of funds and wages from my thinking.