Steering Meeting Tonight - Who's Going?

unfortunately mising this one, believe it could get very heated and im not so sure it will last nearly as long as the last few meetings, expecting more bad news to come from it as we seem to receive bad news every day at the moment

I’m not sure if anyone else will agree but I don’t think tonight is the night to discuss - hot water in the toilets, what snacks we sell, half time entertainment or the state of Ozzie Owls boots. 

Some more pressing matters need to be addressed I’d suggest. 

State of accounts 

Future funds available 

Does DC realise his errors 

KM - hopefully will be there - what is her targets/hopes/objectives 

Id like to suggest a fans group of 10-12 people be formed to help DC with certain club based issues - of which he/the club keep getting so very wrong 

Just now, torres said:

Am I being daft?

Is there one already? Has one been suggested and dismissed? Or are you just saying there is no chance DC will do it?

It's a horrific suggestion

lol

You'd actually trust us tin foil nutters to help guide the club in a formal capacity?

ARE YOU CRAZY?

Who would be on it? 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Matt Melb Owl said:

At one of these meetings it was raised that the club wanted to engage with overseas owls. I have emailed the club a few times but had no response. Can anyone going ask about this please? 

And more importantly why this fan go no response to their email

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

And more importantly why this fan go no response to their email

He's not the first, and I doubt he'll be the last, have you tried getting a response from the shop. Derek Accora (or whatever his name is) would give up. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

He's not the first, and I doubt he'll be the last, have you tried getting a response from the shop. Derek Accora (or whatever his name is) would give up. lol

I haven't to be honest, sent i think 4 emails but no reply knocks the stuffing out of you a bit. Also contacted the club when i came over for the playoff final but no interest. I had suggested doing something with the fans comming from all around the world. But it fell on deaf ears.

It will be a tempestuous and awkward event tonight. 

Lots of ill feeling flying about and it could become a really bad tempered affair.  I’d go but  but I don’t like confrontation. 

:CEO:

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's a horrific suggestion

lol

You'd actually trust us tin foil nutters to help guide the club in a formal capacity?

ARE YOU CRAZY?

Who would be on it? 

Ha ha ha 

You don’t have much faith in your fellow fan.

Personally I think we have a good few supporters who have the intelligence and as importantly the experience of knowing exactly what the club needs and the supporters want 

Im not suggesting the group have the final say or start spending the clubs money - just be a voice from the fan base that can guide the club towards the best decisions 

When you look at the debacle of this years off field activities - I know a fans group would have done a far better job 

13 minutes ago, torres said:

Ha ha ha 

You don’t have much faith in your fellow fan.

Personally I think we have a good few supporters who have the intelligence and as importantly the experience of knowing exactly what the club needs and the supporters want 

Im not suggesting the group have the final say or start spending the clubs money - just be a voice from the fan base that can guide the club towards the best decisions 

When you look at the debacle of this years off field activities - I know a fans group would have done a far better job 

Isnt that exactly what these steering groups are tho?

Owlstalk Shop

I fear the worst tonight, it'll be like ground zero in there..... I know people have plenty of questions but for me, it's just one more example of our tragic, comic timing.

This after 3 minutes.....

200.gif

• Haha 1