Todays red cards

Seen Matias incident again & doesn't appear much there. If ref had been on the case goalie would have been carded immediately when going on walkabout and Pudil wouldn't have had to chase his to wrestle the ball from him. Second one their player seemed to overhit it so wasn't in control, then run into Pudil. Sh!t ref, but we had already lost the game by then.

Unbelievable red card. More of a head movement from other player... watch his reaction as the ref called matias over. Their player looked shlt scared it was him who was been punished.

Feel sorry for Matias there he was virtually only one of our players making an effort.

Shocking. That ref was an officious idiot.

And to say we were two down and wouldn't  have made a difference: we pulled a goal back with 9 men.

Edited by sharrowowl

13 hours ago, dinno said:

My son was a ballboy he said the ref went over to the lineman 

The ref said I saw a attempted headbutt and a push I'm not having that on my pitch 

The Lino said I totally agree 

If a tree falls in the woods your son would definitely hear it! 

Did he find out what the ref was having for his tea too?

12 hours ago, Dot said:

shocking mistakes granted, but the sending offs certainly changed how we set up and what we could do from then onwards

so it very much mattered 

So you neg but dont put up a reasonable argument why I thought Matias was a sending off. Look at the video slowly. Just as they are both running towards the by line, Matias actually lifts his arm to the back of the defenders head. That may be construed as lifing ones arm. Neg that one Dot.

13 hours ago, kristmace said:

An utter disgrace. 

Matias' red was disgusting. He literally did nothing. If anything it's a yellow for the Brum player. To send Matias off and ignore the other player after consulting with the lino is total incompetence. 

Pudil's second yellow is probably justified. The first was totally wrong as Stock dale tripped over the bloody net, whilst being an arse wasting time. 

I was stood right behind the goal where the wheelchair seats are. Pudil definitely pushed Stockdale in the back but not hard enough to make him fall. That was a dramatic dive. 

Edited by Hookowl