Todays red cards

5 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

BBC reckon Pudil got a second yellow for arguing with the ref.

If that's true, no excuses. We can't afford indiscipline in our present position.

Fake news mate.

Ref is going for the book as Pudil is getting up off the ground

The first one was handbags. 6 of one, galf a dozen of the other. a yellow for each player would be a bad decision. A red for Matias was incompetent or just bent

Pudil's seemed a pretty nailed on yellow to be honest. Not sure if his first was merited but I don't really see much arguing about that one

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jowl said:

The first one was handbags. 6 of one, galf a dozen of the other. a yellow for each player would be a bad decision. A red for Matias was incompetent or just bent

Pudil's seemed a pretty nailed on yellow to be honest. Not sure if his first was merited but I don't really see much arguing about that one

I reckon if it had been Forestieri getting fouled for Pudils 2nd yellow he'd have got booked for diving

Neither one should have seen red 

At worst Pudil shielded the guy off the ball i don't think it was a foul even but even giving the benefit that it was a foul was it really a yellow that sees a player off ? 

The linesman got Matias sent off again not a sending off and if it were it should have seen the Brum player off

I'm fed up of coming home from games and talking about referees, it's every game

VAR can't come quick enough

I'd sooner see games last 2 hours and get the right decision than see mistake after mistake, week after week

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.