Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 3 Birmingham OMDT

11 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

No doubt they'll get a lucky 90th minute penatly to win. . It's one of those days.

Yea your probably right I’ll go get drunk might feel better afterwards lol 

10 minutes ago, debram said:

sadly that wont happen, unfortunately they are a decent side, table doesnt lie, ime going on the mcewans champion, its the only thing that will improve my day

2 minutes ago, Wisenightowl said:

Jos didn't even shake their manager's hand at the end. What an end to a woeful day at S6.

Yes I noticed that as well, very disappointing and you could see their manger was hacked off as well.  Jos needs to show some class like their manager did. As much as the results like this hurt, you must always show humility in defeat.

6 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

No doubt the drama queens will be out tonight but that is a freak game that you forget about and move on. 

2 horrid mistakes that you will rarely see happen in the same game and what seems to be a harsh sending off kills the game by half time.  

Allow me to be a drama queen then.

The mistakes were one thing - but they don’t excuse what was an absolutely abysmal performance. The team was all wrong, they panicked every time Brum attacked and had no communication whatsoever.

We can moan about the ref and there’s some truth to it - but that was an absolutely dreadful performance and the sort you expect from a side that’s going down. We are in serious trouble.

Still have total faith in Jos.Under Carlos we'd have got steamrollered 2nd half and lost 0-5.

With a full side Jos will get us promoted.

It's wrong he didn't shake their managers hand but you know what? A part of me absolutely loves it.We need some of that edge as we've been walked over for years.

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

More mellow dramatic throw from you. 

U reckon ? We are damm lucky today all our relegation rivals lost apart from team we are playing . We have only joao and nuhiu up front available to score to keep us up . We might need a new club setting up called Wednesday and start again in northern premier division the way chansiri is running our club into oblivion . No money ffp and that 25 Mil wage bill lets get out of that 1. 

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

To  be honest I think he will. 

Just wonder though If one sitter is more than enough at home.

Especially with the defence seemingly on lock down!

In hindsight...

Today might ensure we see more lone-striker set-ups. That midfield and defence are so fragile that he could be forgiven for thinking that nicking points here and there is the answer until we get the Ateam back.

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

In hindsight...

Today might ensure we see more lone-striker set-ups. That midfield and defence are so fragile that he could be forgiven for thinking that nicking points here and there is the answer until we get the Ateam back.

True. Didn't think I'd ever say it.... but Jones must start the next match!!

Mind, people were bored of the clean sheets Holmowl,  they wanted to see us score a goal.

Mission accomplished really. There should be some delighted folks out there tonight....:ph34r::laugh::ph34r:

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Probably longer than you mate..

lol

Yet another statememt on OT backed up with no facts at all.

If you can only go back as far as the Maddix/Westwood era you have proved my point. 

Moron!  This is just an example.  Not sure how old you are but you seem like a teenager with your comments.  If you must know I went to my first game in 1989.  Did you beat me?  Congratulations loser!

On 2/3/2018 at 16:46, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Yea that's why I added the hopefully, think we would be better off putting alot more of the U23s in. There is about 5 of them out there today who I would not be upset if they never played for us again. The injured players will be back towards the last few months of the season, they will keep is up imo. 

Agree, the U23s have played well and are hungry - plus the fans are excited to see the likes of Clare.