ghost F.A cup draw.

Guest Bulgaria

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You obviously don't read other posts pompey...

this error has since been apoligised for and rectified.. thanks however  for your eagle eyed late observation,  duly noted 

FFS .........

No, unfortunately I don’t get time to read every single post in this forum, due to having a life. 

Between reading your post and my ‘eagled eyed late observation’ I have been out, came back, had a tug, had some dinner and watched the Rangers game. 

It’s a shame your observational eagle had gone into hibernation, as it would have saved this discussion, and we could all converse about how we’re wetting ourselves with excitement about getting the innevitable away day on the South coast. 

6 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

No, unfortunately I don’t get time to read every single post in this forum, due to having a life. 

Between reading your post and my ‘eagled eyed late observation’ I have been out, came back, had a tug, had some dinner and watched the Rangers game. 

It’s a shame your observational eagle had gone into hibernation, as it would have saved this discussion, and we could all converse about how we’re wetting ourselves with excitement about getting the innevitable away day on the South coast. 

Yes me too been out bought a car 

Bit of shopping ...

By the way actually gave you rep for your post I took it in good humour 

Not my o/p was someone else's 

But you wouldn't know that because your life doesnt have time to know this.. 

Just enough time to have a dig at my error though...

duly noted ....

FFS ......

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Bit of shopping ...

duly noted ....

FFS ......

Tell us more OG, what car you bought? Or was you just TTP out of the great unwashed?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Bit of shopping ...

duly noted ....

FFS ......

How do you know it was a dig? I corrected what was incorrect with a little light hearted rumour. 

It’s not as easy to figure the context of a post as it is commenting face to face, so it wasn’t so obvious that you took it in good humour........

....... But I wouldn’t know that because my life doesn’t have time to know it. 

Duly noted

FFS

4 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

How do you know it was a dig? I corrected what was incorrect with a little light hearted rumour. 

It’s not as easy to figure the context of a post as it is commenting face to face, so it wasn’t so obvious that you took it in good humour........

....... But I wouldn’t know that because my life doesn’t have time to know it. 

Duly noted

FFS

You need to make more time ..

Then you don't make as many mistakes 

So my wife tells me 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Octavia VRS estate ..

I test drove the Skoda Karoq last weekend and the VW T-ROC and yesterday the Mazda CX-5.

Mazda winning at the moment but I got the Qashqai next week and then the Ateca the week after.

No intention of buying owt but we get the coffee and biscuits for free. Not as good as the M&S cafe but saves me a fortune.lol

• Haha 2

Just had to abort my cup draw.

I couldn't find a velvet bag to put my balls in, so emptied all the baby belle cheese's from their bag and used this to put my balls in and to make my draw - no problem, or so I thought.

Mrs was livid when she walked in on the draw part way through and has told me to buy my own baby belles in the future, if that's what I'm gonna do.

By the way we were pube number 6 and we'd just been drawn away to pube number 14 (WBA) - which out of interest was the one grey pube in the draw.

UTO

Edited by BDM4nil
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BDM4nil said:

Just had to abort my cup draw.

I couldn't find a velvet bag to put my balls in, so emptied all the baby belle cheese's from their bag and used this to put my balls in and to make my draw - no problem, or so I thought.

Mrs was livid when she walked in on the draw part way through and has told me to buy my own baby belles in the future, if that's what I'm gonna do.

By the way we were pube number 6 and we'd just been drawn away to pube number 14 (WBA) - which out of interest was the one grey pube in the draw.

UTO

lollol