Just got back

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

What was the second half like lol

Had to leave just before half time, couldn't get car up Wadsley lane, walked to High Bradfield...

lovely evening, the magic of the F.A cup !

Heres a bit of fun.... leaving at half time still means you are over fiver up on a normal match day ticket price. 

Feel better now? lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, trevdi9 said:

flipping Eck i'm gonna call you Asteener  the great from now on ,Or eskimo nell depending what mood i'm in lol ,

Nah..I go cos I like going mate.....Stupid decision decision tonight though...Weather forecast was bad....

Theres many a time I walk down in the summer/autumn, then saunter back listening to the phone ins or the late kick offs...good exercise...

but if the forecast is 2 degrees and snow for S6...You know what you are gonna get up here....

I was warmed by me extreme Martydom though...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Nah..I go cos I like going mate.....Stupid decision decision tonight though...Weather forecast was bad....

Theres many a time I walk down in the summer/autumn, then saunter back listening to the phone ins or the late kick offs...good exercise...

but if the forecast is 2 degrees and snow for S6...You know what you are gonna get up here....

I was warmed by me extreme Martydom though...

Wish I had the same choice Andy I admire your fortitude really bud 

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Its the f.ookers who have the 4X4s that annoy me....as they glide past you with that smug look.....

Stannington Road was grid locked and I needed a wee. Went up Loxley Road and Spout Lane. No cars, breezed through. Would have given you a lift if I'd seen you  ( and knew what you looked like :CEO:). 

Just now, stanningtonowl said:

Stannington Road was grid locked and I needed a wee. Went up Loxley Road and Spout Lane. No cars, breezed through. Would have given you a lift if I'd seen you  ( and knew what you looked like :CEO:). 

If you walked up Spout lane mate, you climbed an higher hill than I did....That first corner!!!!

I remember tryin' to cycle up once....got to that bend then slowly fell off lol

• Haha 1

Just now, asteener1867 said:

If you walked up Spout lane mate, you climbed an higher hill than I did....That first corner!!!!

I remember tryin' to cycle up once....got to that bend then slowly fell off lol

No drove up Spout. Have cycled it as well many a time. Choice is that one or the one that leads up to Dungworth. Both build up a thirst. WTF:

I really enjoyed the match tonight I loved seeing the young ones even though I kept getting confused who was who, the snow didn't help. I had a massive struggle home as I live at Stannington. there were cars abandoned and stuck all way up Stannington Road then a hero in a discovery came over to me and offered to tow me to the top of the hill get my car parked up and drop me off at home. What a lovely kind young man he was WAWAW.  

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea well Maxine....What a gent...

Fancy a bloke stopping to help a young lady...but driving past a fat bloke in iced up glasses wobblin' up Wadsley...

Let me know where Sir Lancelot lives..I'll let his fookin' tyres down.... 

lol

Ouch asteener I didn't know you could be so bitchy, stop slagging my hero off. 

:laugh:

11 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I really enjoyed the match tonight I loved seeing the young ones even though I kept getting confused who was who, the snow didn't help. I had a massive struggle home as I live at Stannington. there were cars abandoned and stuck all way up Stannington Road then a hero in a discovery came over to me and offered to tow me to the top of the hill get my car parked up and drop me off at home. What a lovely kind young man he was WAWAW.  

:stuwinky: