Wednesday the groundbreaking club

Correct me if Im wrong...

Jos is the first manager of Asian descent in the football league (due to his Indonesian roots)

I know some might kick off and say “why draw attention to it?” but given the proportion of ethnic minority football players compared to coaches, although we have picked him on merit - we have also broken new ground

11 minutes ago, CE-Owl said:

Jos is the first manager of Asian descent in the football league (due to his Indonesian roots)

I know some might kick off and say “why draw attention to it?” but given the proportion of ethnic minority football players compared to coaches, although we have picked him on merit - we have also broken new ground

Anwar Uddin

17 minutes ago, CE-Owl said:

Jack Lester

1 minute ago, WC1Owl said:

Yeah, the name is Indinesian. I’m sure he’s the first ethnic Asian manager in britIsh league footy. 

Anwar Uddin