Oddschecker

Very uninspiring to say the least the lot of them Craig Bellamy @ 25's WTF, what price is Mary Berry and Bullen can't sell a house no matter manager a big championship team. Why's Mick Mccarthy not in the running I don't know ?. Their all had a go and done f00k all manager's, I don't even know who Danny Cowley is, is he one of them lucky manager's who has got his none league team so far in the FA cup, I'll have to google him just none of them feel like the right pairing for our club IMHO of corse.

Dean Smith price has been reduced by 5 pts to 20-1 this morning, we can but hope.

Ranieri now into 4-1 I suspect this had something to do with photograph

Poyet out to 6-1 and prices generally extending across all the boards.

Bullen was as low as 3-1 now you can get 14-1.

Simon Grayson price also adjusted in to 20-1 from 25-1 late yesterday do not think he would be well received.

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

Dean Smith price has been reduced by 5 pts to 20-1 this morning, we can but hope.

Ranieri now into 4-1 I suspect this had something to do with photograph

Poyet out to 6-1 and prices generally extending across all the boards.

Bullen was as low as 3-1 now you can get 14-1.

Simon Grayson price also adjusted in to 20-1 from 25-1 late yesterday do not think he would be well received.

Do you reckon a spoof photo on OT is enough to make Ranieri 4/1 second fav ?

I was starting to like the idea of him taking the reins getting us promoted next season and winning the premier the year after lol

It’s frusrating that we’ve gone from the excitement of a champions league manager being the clear favourite to stheeve Mclaren and gus poodyet Being the two in the frame. 

But now the bookmakers don’t really know what we’re doing just like the rest of the world, and probably some at the club too 

At this moment in time the best we can hope for is Mclaren as a DOF and a Hurst or Smith as the head coach.  But I doubt that’s in Chansiri’s plans either 

5 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Do you reckon a spoof photo on OT is enough to make Ranieri 4/1 second fav ?

I was starting to like the idea of him taking the reins getting us promoted next season and winning the premier the year after lol

Yes, if been contact from DC price would have been much shorter.

Poyet was into 11-8, think this DC had enquired about Villas boas and believe Poyet was out there as assistant. With one going off to be rally driver I suppose saw opportunity to put forward assistant but soon as his record became visible his price now drifting. Think exotic names are being ttouted by an Agency and as much as some are excited by them personally think the chances of success are minimal. Success in Europe is far easier if in a less demanding league where you can prepare team properly for mid week game Winning a dead rubber against a manchester city side is no indication of sucess in Championship.. Also if these guys were any good teams in Spain and Italy would have snapped them up. Managerial records in Portugal, Ukraine etc I do not think are worthy of scrutiny. Before i get quoted the Wolves manager he managed in Spain and did well at a top side. returned to Portugal and did well what you would expect

I’ve been following the Sky Bet market and it’s been interesting to say the least.

McClaren has been the favourite and short price favourite too for a few days despite stories doing the rounds that he’s not in the frame but money has obviously come in for him and continues to come in for him so it could yet still be him.

Poyets drifted as has Bullen which is not surprising after yesterday but a good result tomorrow and his price comes back in again.

I don’t think Ranieri is a candidate solely based on the photograph doing the rounds as I’ve seen his name mentioned here and there but it’s very unlikely that he’ll swap Nantes for us.

As has been mentioned money’s come in for Smith and Grayson but I would be surprised if either is a target.

I think we’ll see money come in for AVB today due to the Sun Story. I still expect Karanka and Lambert to come back in at some stage.

All in all I think no one has a clue which direction Chansiri will go in which makes it an interesting market.

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’ve been following the Sky Bet market and it’s been interesting to say the least.

McClaren has been the favourite and short price favourite too for a few days despite stories doing the rounds that he’s not in the frame but money has obviously come in for him and continues to come in for him so it could yet still be him.

Poyets drifted as has Bullen which is not surprising after yesterday but a good result tomorrow and his price comes back in again.

I don’t think Ranieri is a candidate solely based on the photograph doing the rounds as I’ve seen his name mentioned here and there but it’s very unlikely that he’ll swap Nantes for us.

As has been mentioned money’s come in for Smith and Grayson but I would be surprised if either is a target.

I think we’ll see money come in for AVB today due to the Sun Story. I still expect Karanka and Lambert to come back in at some stage.

All in all I think no one has a clue which direction Chansiri will go in which makes it an interesting market.

hopefully he has  not entirely confident  but it must be very tricky each person talked to will say they can do the job 

If i'd got this amount of dosh on the line I'd need each candidate interviewed several times 

If I were a candidate I'd want to know budget freedom to select own targets 

It can't be a quick process  and that depends on whether they are unemployed 

I just hope bullen can cobble on for a bit to give him time 

The movement today has been on Lambert sustained support across all the boards.Not seen any reports but think he must have spoken to somebody.

Villa Boas back into 2-1 from 40-1 on skybet. Whoever sets their markeyts must be on speed quite sure this is triggered from Nixon article. Think it had been known previous name his name had been put forward by usual suspects. The fact is going on Dakar Rally is a wee bit of a problem.

11 minutes ago, Quist said:

The movement today has been on Lambert sustained support across all the boards.Not seen any reports but think he must have spoken to somebody.

Villa Boas back into 2-1 from 40-1 on skybet. Whoever sets their markeyts must be on speed quite sure this is triggered from Nixon article. Think it had been known previous name his name had been put forward by usual suspects. The fact is going on Dakar Rally is a wee bit of a problem.

It would be one the most uninspiring appointments imaginable but the longer things drag on the more likely it becomes. He’d be out within 18 months, he’s a busted flush now.

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Forest just sacked manager. Another team to rival us for a new manager. 

Takes the spotlight off us for a bit. Let them go through the crap we have to endure since Carvahal left with all the stupid names bantered about.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

Paddy Power latest odds.
Lambert not in betting!

Edited by selbyowls
information