Carlos Out banner at Hillsborough

8 minutes ago, Shezza said:

Pretty pathetic, attention seeking lobbers knocking up a crap banner. The amimosity towards Carlos really doesn’t put us in a good light. He’s done a good job all in all, and is a decent guy. Probably not the right man for the job anymore, but let’s keep some common decency. The rabid Internett warriors are turning out in their droves, mind. Sickening.

Hes a nice guy so we should accept some of the most mind numbing football we've ever seen at the highest priced we've ever paid and the best squad we've had this millenium. But hes a nice guy so its fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Hes a nice guy so we should accept some of the most mind numbing football we've ever seen at the highest priced we've ever paid and the best squad we've had this millenium. But hes a nice guy so its fine.

Where did I say that? You totally missed the point of my post.

3 minutes ago, Shezza said:

Where did I say that? You totally missed the point of my post.

It's buying him time with the more 'patient' fans amongst us which is bizarre.  People want action, you can't blame them for making a banner or call them attention seeking which is ironically exactly what they are aiming to be. 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

It's buying him time with the more 'patient' fans amongst us which is bizarre.  People want action, you can't blame them for making a banner or call them attention seeking which is ironically exactly what they are aiming to be. 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

I don’t care if it buys him time. I just can’t identify with abusing the manager, whoever he is. Rather be relegated. Look at the «elements» on Twitter, Facebook, even some on here. It’s negative, it’s counter productive, and it puts us, as fans, in a very bad light. No, thank you. 

Not saying you are representative of what I just described. Not at all. It’s a part of a bigger picture, of course, where people in position are abused on the Internett etc, and some certainly deserve severe criticism, like politians cutting taxes for the rich while watching healtch dwindle and their likes. But football managers pouring their heart and soul into a job, albeit failing? Don’t think so. 

Think you can blame issues much wider than Sheffield Wednesday fans for that type of abuse. It's embedded into society on so many levels. Our fans are exactly the same as any other. In fact, there's clubs abroad or maybe closer to home that would be a lot more vitriolic towards this scenario. 

18 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Happy clappers keep on clapping. lol

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Think you can blame issues much wider than Sheffield Wednesday fans for that type of abuse. It's embedded into society on so many levels. Our fans are exactly the same as any other. In fact, there's clubs abroad or maybe closer to home that would be a lot more vitriolic towards this scenario. 

Of course. Got nothing to do with Wednesday fans, as, such. And we’re far from competing in that regard too. But I just with we didn’t have to see it our club. A totally utopian thought, of course. And I don’t blame our supporters for being angry. The results and have been awful, and Carlos should be sacked/leave. But let’s keep it decent. The guy did very well, was a fresh breath just a year or two ago. 

I’m absolutely gob smacked that there’s still fans that don’t want a change, unbelievable 

Saying we were unlucky last night, did u watch pigs last Friday? That’s being unlucky to lose, they hit woodwork 4 times, we had one crap Adam reach shot all game! 

We deserved to lose & chansiri has ruined our season by not making this change sooner, I am fuming & as a season ticket holder I’ll be staying away until the change is made

Edited by gypsyowl

3 minutes ago, Shezza said:

Of course. Got nothing to do with Wednesday fans, as, such. And we’re far from competing in that regard too. But I just with we didn’t have to see it our club. A totally utopian thought, of course. And I don’t blame our supporters for being angry. The results and have been awful, and Carlos should be sacked/leave. But let’s keep it decent. The guy did very well, was a fresh breath just a year or two ago. 

why should we keep it decent, carlos and chansiri between them have set the club back years with there awful transfer business and shocking style of football . lets face it we have several players who wont be leaving us for quite some time(till contracts run out) that without doubt is going to drag us down, s gray left us with players who cost hardly a penny and a younger squad also a few loans so didn't have the financial burden carlos is leaving next manager with. also few of s grays players had more than 1 years contract so were hungry to earn a new deal also if they wernt performing they left in the summer, out of all the championship clubs we by far are in the most trouble short term to long term . notts forest did similar 4 years or so ago and tried to buy there way upto premier league and failed ,but we have done it to a much bigger extent. if carlos does the decent thing and leaves now then he wont have to listen to unpleasant stuff ,yes though some people take it too far ,but I wont remember carlos too fondly when he leaves ,I will know what a mess my club has been left in and what miracle worker can turn it around , maybe someone can  burn all players contracts maybe that would help. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

why should we keep it decent, carlos and chansiri between them have set the club back years with there awful transfer business and shocking style of football . lets face it we have several players who wont be leaving us for quite some time(till contracts run out) that without doubt is going to drag us down, s gray left us with players who cost hardly a penny and a younger squad also a few loans so didn't have the financial burden carlos is leaving next manager with. also few of s grays players had more than 1 years contract so were hungry to earn a new deal also if they wernt performing they left in the summer, out of all the championship clubs we by far are in the most trouble short term to long term . notts forest did similar 4 years or so ago and tried to buy there way upto premier league and failed ,but we have done it to a much bigger extent. if carlos does the decent thing and leaves now then he wont have to listen to unpleasant stuff ,yes though some people take it too far ,but I wont remember carlos too fondly when he leaves ,I will know what a mess my club has been left in and what miracle worker can turn it around , maybe someone can  burn all players contracts maybe that would help. 

Here, some dots you can use to make your text readable: ..................................

Got your first point, though: Because we’re decent people, no? Because Chansiri and Carvalhal are trying, albeit failing, no? But, hey, someone brought up freedom of speech. And you’re so entitled to it. You really are. Do, write, shout, scream, whatever you want. Good luck with that, big guy. 

Imagine having the time on your hands or the thought process to put this together.

Keys, wallet, ticket, coat, scarf, gloves; banner made by adults asking for another adult to lose his job, just I can be seen on TV. 

Broken Britain. 

38 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

I’m absolutely gob smacked that there’s still fans that don’t want a change, unbelievable 

Saying we were unlucky last night, did u watch pigs last Friday? That’s being unlucky to lose, they hit woodwork 4 times, we had one crap Adam reach shot all game! 

We deserved to lose & chansiri has ruined our season by not making this change sooner, I am fuming & as a season ticket holder I’ll be staying away until the change is made

They seem happy to watch us in a relegation battle, which is exactly what is coming if we dont get rid of Carlos