Not going tonight

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Enjoy mate! 
I'm not a Newkie brown man myself but know how passionately it's fans are!
Scotch sounds like a great idea

Its not everyones tipple , but ive supped it for over 30 years . Its an acquired taste mate 

I can't even be bothered to watch our dull brand of an excuse for football on the telly

Well done to anybody who's still going along to watch that rubbish tonight

I gave up a year ago on Carlos's nightmare so some of you lot are either hardcore or just mental

Guest addedtime

I'm missing my first game in three years. Not by choice, but family engagements have been agreed to prior to the game getting swapped. 

I'm gutted. 

While I've had a season ticket I've only missed matches for family commitments or holidays, I've never considered not going through choice. I'll be there tonight, however my usual excitement & nervous anticipation levels are at zero.

41 minutes ago, Dot said:

I suspect many people wont go tonight.

A cold night Friday night in December, on T.V , LOADS of works xmas do's this evening.

and about 5 "disgruntled" fans not attending in protest

There's no protest afoot at all lol . They've just been told by their gerts that they have to go Christmas shopping toneet ; but that's not a reyt macho excuse is it. lollollol 

FFS

1 minute ago, cognacbarnowl said:

They've just been told by their gerts that they have to go Christmas shopping toneet ; but that's not a reyt macho excuse is it.

Can just imagine Meadowhall tonight

Wednesday fan walking past Wednesday fan with newspapers in front of their faces in case they all recognise each other

lol

Owlstalk Shop