Not going tonight

I accept it might be time for Carlos to go and things aren't great at the minute, But saying fans going to the game to support the team 'are not a proper fan' is harsh. I enjoy going to Hillsborough and have paid my money so I'm going. I think we are some way off mass boycotts and throwing tennis balls on the pitch. But if you have decided to do something different on a Friday night then fair enough. The fact we have so many posts like this is showing something is up.

11 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Vote with feet people. If you dont have long terms interests of club at heart and are only interested in being entertained on a friday night, or being seen as a good fan due to your continued support, then you are not a proper fan. 

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Vote with feet people. If you dont have long terms interests of club at heart and are only interested in being entertained on a friday night, or being seen as a good fan due to your continued support, then you are not a proper fan. 

B O L L O X.

This is from some one who threw cushions on the pitch in 1970-71.

Edited by adelphi1867

25 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

no that's not what you do if your a proper supporter , you go win lose draw ,and if you see players not giving 100% u let them know and if manager is making such a pigs ear out of managing us then let him know . if you care about your club you don't stay away you must let chansiri know our anger at the situation .I aint been properly entertained for 18 months bar 2-3 games but I'm still going and will be long after carlos and chansiri are gone just hope there will be a football club left by time they go. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How do you let them know?

Booing?

I aint had ago at any player this season apart from chanting carlos out at Bolton ,but the season is over regards playoffs and we have had to put up with total garbage on the pitch for 18 months now enough is enough . I will settle for mid table this season with a new manager playing better football,make 3-4 changes in January ins and outs to make that happen ,then hopefully in summer more leave and squad can be freshened up ,cant get worse the style of play can it. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

I aint had ago at any player this season apart from chanting carlos out at Bolton ,but the season is over regards playoffs and we have had to put up with total garbage on the pitch for 18 months now enough is enough . I will settle for mid table this season with a new manager playing better football,make 3-4 changes in January ins and outs to make that happen ,then hopefully in summer more leave and squad can be freshened up ,cant get worse the style of play can it. 

I hear you.

I am intrigued to see if Carlos will play his usual sideways passing possession football tonight or not

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I hear you.

I am intrigued to see if Carlos will play his usual sideways passing possession football tonight or not

the problem is if he plays the way I want with the current players on our books we will get ripped to shreds . loovens just couldn't cope pushing up towards the half way line and we have no physicality in midfield or pace to frighten any team . he will play passing game try to hold out for 0-0 like sunderland did. 

The team needs us now more than ever, I find it bizarre that a fan would stay away. Obviously it’s your call but I urge you to get your coat/gloves/hat/scarf on and get down to that place we all call home and cheer the boys on. I’ll stick a couple of quid behind the kiosk on the Kop for you to get a Bovril 

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There are loads of tickets being sold/offered on facebook tonight

For those wanting to go they can pick up a right bargain (current asking price is like £10/£20 a ticket)

Looks like loads are giving it a miss

Im not going myself Neil , but DC wont be bothered , he`s already had my three year ST money. 

Just expect a right doing over by Wolves and the usual painful performance by Wednesday . Watching it on Sky at home with a few Newkie Browns , and the scotch is ready should i need to go on the hard stuff.