Carlos Inners!

10 minutes ago, torryowl said:

so who's to blame ? carlos for going along with the bloke who employs him or chansiri for giving him players he didn't really want .

boths to blame

id have more respect for carlos if he told dc to leave him to it than being the yes man.megson did the right thing calling milan out.

5 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

The original roeder committee

if as I think roeder was here from day one then he'd have been involved in signing players of the calibre of bus,melo,vermilj sougou,matias ,joao.,mcgugan...sure he got some good ones as well but he was far from infallible ..........for me you don't need a committee to sign players .....you pick a manager and back his judgement to sign the players he wants  as long as you can afford them . 

13 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

What convinces you Carlos is still then man?

Hopefully some of  you will see the light instead of having your head in the sand!

Maybe you don't want the club in the Premiership and are happy to be a mid table side playing dull, negative football!

Come on own up, who are you!

Or how about this...

You support the club in the ways you want to and let everyone support the club the way they want to.

Using phrases like 'Hopefully you'll see the light' in a way like you're gloating because you sit on a certain side of a fence that shouldn't really exist. Its sad it really is. 

Remember the phrase 'We're All Wednesday Aren't We'...?

15 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I take your point, but pretty sure the Chairman didn't implement dog turd football, or 'don't shoot November'.

no he didn't and there's no doubt that carlos as run out of ideas but just repeating the mantra of 5 shots doesn't get to the root of the problem .....I know we can't solve the problem only one bloke can do that and if everyone switched there anger his way then you never know he may just have a re think on how to run the playing side of the club ......but i'm not holding my breathe that he would 

13 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

What convinces you Carlos is still then man?

Hopefully some of  you will see the light instead of having your head in the sand!

Maybe you don't want the club in the Premiership and are happy to be a mid table side playing dull, negative football!

Come on own up, who are you!

Ok Jonny, read your post, can see what you want to incite so let’s have your constructive opinions on what the solution is and why, in your opinion, your plan will work. Please give examples of players, systems and of course replacement managers and what they will bring to the table. Basically,what should DC do to guarantee promotion?

I do appreciate that these questions are not easy, but it is always much more difficult put forward a constructive  plan than to just blindly criticise.

8 minutes ago, ramone said:

Or how about this...

You support the club in the ways you want to and let everyone support the club the way they want to.

Using phrases like 'Hopefully you'll see the light' in a way like you're gloating because you sit on a certain side of a fence that shouldn't really exist. Its sad it really is. 

Remember the phrase 'We're All Wednesday Aren't We'...?

You don't get it do you? The people calling for a change are wanting the best for Wednesday. They see the club going backwards and the only way to stop this is to get rid of Carvalhal. When the baby's nappy is full of bobbar you change it. You don't ignore it and carry on regardless.

28 minutes ago, torryowl said:

the committee is still going ....or it was 2 weeks ago unless chansiri was telling lies in the Q&A on here .

He said something like "I have a team of global advisors" to me that's not the same as a committee of club employees. These "advisors" may well have other interests beyond what is best for our football club.

I have said on plenty of occasions, that I can't see how a club can operate effectively with a Head Coach without a DOF/Sporting Director or even a Chief Executive... There is a huge black hole between between the remit of Carlos and Mr Chansiri, which rather being filled by experienced professionals, directly employed by SWFC, is instead an extremely grey area where things are handled by an inexperienced Chair advised by external forces.

No amount of explaining away by people at the club, makes me think that this is anything other than a total mess.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

You don't get it do you? The people calling for a change are wanting the best for Wednesday. They see the club going backwards and the only way to stop this is to get rid of Carvalhal. When the baby's nappy is full of bobbar you change it. You don't ignore it and carry on regardless.

As I said, people can support the club however they want it. If they want to support it by doing everything BUT support thats their prerogative. What doesn't sit right with me is people being proud with themselves because they're pro 'Carlos Out'...  Its a culture that I dont understand.

I mean, I read yesterday that there are people out there would happily see Wednesday lose on Friday night. Some are willing it.

For once you're absolutely correct Ronnie, I DONT GET IT 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

He said something like "I have a team of global advisors" to me that's not the same as a committee of club employees. These "advisors" may well have other interests beyond what is best for our football club.

I have said on plenty of occasions, that I can't see how a club can operate effectively with a Head Coach without a DOF/Sporting Director or even a Chief Executive... There is a huge black hole between between the remit of Carlos and Mr Chansiri, which rather being filled by experienced professionals, directly employed by SWFC, is instead an extremely grey area where things are handled by an inexperienced Chair advised by external forces.

No amount of explaining away by people at the club, makes me think that this is anything other than a total mess.

hard to disagree with much of that if we go down the head coach route with the next appointment .....but for me i'd be looking for a good strong manager who knows what is needed in how to run the playing side of a club .I don't think managers  like McCarthy ,pulis ,allardyce, (dare I say ) megson or wilder  need some bloke  directing them or giving advice on how to run the playing side of a football club . .......chansiri should pick his manager back him to do the job best he can financially and then concentrate on running the business side of the club .....but I know he wont 

17 minutes ago, ramone said:

As I said, people can support the club however they want it. If they want to support it by doing everything BUT support thats their prerogative. What doesn't sit right with me is people being proud with themselves because they're pro 'Carlos Out'...  Its a culture that I dont understand.

I mean, I read yesterday that there are people out there would happily see Wednesday lose on Friday night. Some are willing it.

For once you're absolutely correct Ronnie, I DONT GET IT 

Thanks for that. Keep trying you may get something right one day.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

the club is going backwards think every inner or outer realises that  and when that happens you have to look higher than the coach to remedy the problem ......it needs a complete restructuring from top to bottom ....since chansiri arrived it's been like a dripping tap of little things that arnt right and sooner or later the sink overflows and your left with a mess .everything about the club is rotten from the prices , kit style , kit availability ,kit price . how we do our transfers , the corperate side , the style of football we play ,the medical team ,making signings coz the fans want a certain player , the 150th celebration ,the tie up with doyen and his world wide advisors some of whom have probably never set foot inside the stadium ..with the money he's put in we should have a lot more than a nice pitch and big telly . ......... 

• Like 1