Carlos Inners!

What convinces you Carlos is still then man?

Hopefully some of  you will see the light instead of having your head in the sand!

Maybe you don't want the club in the Premiership and are happy to be a mid table side playing dull, negative football!

Come on own up, who are you!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Hopefully some of  you will see the light instead of having your head in the sand!

Maybe you don't want the club in the Premiership and are happy to be a mid table side playing dull, negative football!

shouldnt you be getting giddy about santa coming lol

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Oh good, another pointless inflammatory post.

He's the only manager to do anything with Wednesday in two decades. We don't pay FIFA ball, we play a possession based game that suits or current players.

And my thinking is is better to play patient, thoughtful football and get promoted (and hopefully stay there) than to strive to be the highest scoring or most exciting perennial mid table team in the Championship.

I especially want Carlos to stay if the chosen manager is going to someone like Pulis or Megson.

In any case, the season isn't even quite half over, and we're ten points from the playoffs.  I'll save my bedwetting for a time when it's actually needed.

Team will look a much better side with FF and Boyd on the wings in attack than it is right now.  When that happens, hopefully we'll stop stalling out in attack in the final third.

So there's your answer.

3 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

Oh good, another pointless inflammatory post.

He's the only manager to do anything with Wednesday in two decades. We don't pay FIFA ball, we play a possession based game that suits or current players.

And my thinking is is better to play patient, thoughtful football and get promoted (and hopefully stay there) than to strive to be the highest scoring or most exciting perennial mid table team in the Championship.

I especially want Carlos to stay if the chosen manager is going to someone like Pulis or Megson.

In any case, the season isn't even quite half over, and we're ten points from the playoffs.  I'll save my bedwetting for a time when it's actually needed.

Team will look a much better side with FF and Boyd on the wings in attack than it is right now.  When that happens, hopefully we'll stop stalling out in attack in the final third.

So there's your answer.

Mind boggling that you actually believe this.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Mind boggling that you actually believe this.

That I actually believe what?

That we're a better team with FF, our top scorer in the line up and that Boyd will likely help break the stagnation?

That I'd rather have quasi negative football under CC than the real deal from the master class of anti football that is Pulis ball?

The fact remains that we're not even half way through, and ten points separate 5th place from 16th.

Feel free to give up on the season prematurely all you like, but you can't expect the rest of us to join in without question like lemmings marching off a cliff in unison.

Edited by Indoor Owl

10 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Hey now, this lad's a football intellectual mate a real connoisseur if you will. Throws a few fancy words about to try and dumbfound us mere plebians 

Hate to say it, but thinking that my comments make me a "football intellectual" or that I used "fancy words" probably says more about you than it does about me...

25 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

That I actually believe what?

That we're a better team with FF, our top scorer in the line up and that Boyd will likely help break the stagnation?

That I'd rather have quasi negative football under CC than the real deal from the master class of anti football that is Pulis ball?

The fact remains that we're not even half way through, and ten points separate 5th place from 16th.

Feel free to give up on the season prematurely all you like, but you can't expect the rest of us to join in without question like lemmings marching off a cliff in unison.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

What about this drivel