Carlos Inners!

21 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I know what your saying m8,but if bad vibes from the stands,towards CC while players out there it aint going to help us and the players might just jump and get the hell out even if it's not aimed at them.Remember the pressure the sub standard players had last 15 years or so b4,no body wanted to play out there all nervous as hell.We don't want that back surley..??..and for olws wanting us to lose,??????D'oh....

The players need to step up and perform. During the good times they were all over social media lapping up the praise. Now things have taken a turn for the worse there are no hiding places and those handsome wage packets start yo stick out like sore thumbs. For all the years I have attended Hillsborough the one constant with the fans is they don't suffer fools gladly and by that I mean those reluctant to work hard and try. The fan in the stand has made a major commitment financially to watch Wednesday and in return they expect the players to put in the effort and be entertained. Too many false dawns over this season and last and if the players are feeling the heat then so be it and goodbye because the ones we have are ten a penny. I wouldn't lose sleep over any of them leaving.

2 hours ago, kingsidney said:

Wawaw is increasingly being hijacked by clappers as as derogatory insult to anyone who doesn’t just want to accept any old bobbar that served up at the highest prices in the league. 

Show me where I've insulted someone. If I have, I will hold my hands up and apologise however I think you'll be hard pushed to find an instance... 

All I do is offer a different viewpoint or agree with a viewpoint. Its what the forum is for after all

3 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

The players need to step up and perform. During the good times they were all over social media lapping up the praise. Now things have taken a turn for the worse there are no hiding places and those handsome wage packets start yo stick out like sore thumbs. For all the years I have attended Hillsborough the one constant with the fans is they don't suffer fools gladly and by that I mean those reluctant to work hard and try. The fan in the stand has made a major commitment financially to watch Wednesday and in return they expect the players to put in the effort and be entertained. Too many false dawns over this season and last and if the players are feeling the heat then so be it and goodbye because the ones we have are ten a penny. I wouldn't lose sleep over any of them leaving.

Yep I agree with most of what you have said I just dont want to see this team decimated by negativity around Hillsborough  when we have been so close last 2 seasons...

And no I don't know the answer m8..UTO..

9 hours ago, ramone said:

Show me where I've insulted someone. If I have, I will hold my hands up and apologise however I think you'll be hard pushed to find an instance... 

All I do is offer a different viewpoint or agree with a viewpoint. Its what the forum is for after all

It was not a general comment than one specifically aimed at you. 

I will not be stepping into this minefield. I think it's fair to say there are some people who want Carlos to stay who won't post on here because of the backlash. I think this debate will continue until May though as I don't think he will go until then. Chansiri I AM GUESSING is giving him some loyalty to turn it around. Personally I think the football is too bad for that, but we shall see.