Becoming a laughing stock.

6 hours ago, Vic Flange said:

Listening to radio Sheffield news early this morning the reporter was talking of 'another Carlos rant' and played the meltdown clip from Saturdays post match interview where he was blaming the ref who in fact turned out to probably have made the right decision and also overturned the linesmans off side decision for our first goal. 

The news clip was done in such a way that led you to believe there was some mockery of Carlos. 

Sad to hear but it did make me cringe hearing that interview again. 

Don't be so camp

4 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

Think that's a very fair and accurate post. I've stood by Carlos till now but I now think it's time to call it a day and  the shame is that all the good he's done (and there is plenty despite the ridicule from the 'experts') is being undone and forgotten by him getting emotional and losing the plot.

Thers no doubt in my mind he'll walk at the end of the season and his back room and medics will walk with him.

The bigger picture is that the owner seems indecisive where it really matters.

Yes, exactly right.

It's Chansiri I'm really worried about.

If he's indecisive, that's bad.

If he's stubborn, that's bad.

If he puts a manager before 20 000 season-ticket holders who've entrusted him with their money, that's bad.

In short, it's bad. And getting worse.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vic Flange said:

Quite right Bagarri these things usually even themselves out over a season and he could end up with more than a little egg on his face. 

Just fire the team up and get them playing how we know they can and the rest will take care of itself. And more importantly the fans will be happier. 

Utter bullsh!t

7 hours ago, pride_of_the_road said:

Why didnt carlos review the incident on a tv screen after he was sent off?  Surely there was a time gap before the interview on TV!

Because even if he did, I'm sure he'd still think he was right - thats the unfortunate thing, He's got his defensive barriers right up on a personal level at present and it's doing him no favours on the back of the results we are getting. 

4 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, exactly right.

It's Chansiri I'm really worried about.

If he's indecisive, that's bad.

If he's stubborn, that's bad.

If he puts a manager before 20 000 season-ticket holders who've entrusted him with their money, that's bad.

In short, it's bad. And getting worse.

The season ticket holders one is a killer.

Keep alienating those and we are done for. He's already killed the pay on the gate goose.

That said if his comnents about prefering to play behind closed doors are true, then its all irrelevant.

Is Carlos trying to promote a siege mentality amongst players and fans?

If so he should study a few clips of Fergie in his prime.

He was the master of creating 'the whole world's against us' feeling without quite so much of the whining.

16 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Is Carlos trying to promote a siege mentality amongst players and fans?

If so he should study a few clips of Fergie in his prime.

He was the master of creating 'the whole world's against us' feeling without quite so much of the whining.

Fergie has numerous titles and European trophies to fall back on not some tin pot Portuguese cup and 4th place in the Turkish league.

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Fergie has numerous titles and European trophies to fall back on not some tin pot Portuguese cup and 4th place in the Turkish league.

Exactly 

Carlos could learn so much by studying the master of British football.