Carlos Carvalhal : ""All the teams in the season will have a bad period"

14 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

They will all have a bad period, apart from the ones that go up automatically.

Are we that confident that we won’t have another though? I hope not.

God forbid we have another one........

Lets build on the last performance,push on and pick up much needed points

4 hours ago, JUNNY said:

Not if your called sheffield united, FFS their luck is incredible.

What makes you think they are lucky?....to be fair though they are lucky, lucky they've got Chris Wilder....on the pitch I don't think luck has had much to do with it.

Yeah CC has started to turn things around, but we need a good win today against a good team, otherwise a fair bit more gloom will set in immediately.

If we want to do something this season, then this game and others like it are now must wins already and even at this early stage, such is the pressure that our stuttering start has created.

Talking about going through bad periods though - there have been quite a few games this season where we've looked like we should have been sponsored by tampax, instead of DC.

Still onwards and upwards now.

UTO

There is massive pressure on everyone at S6 now to go on a great run to the end of the season.

Everyone knows this.

The only way we can help now is complete unconditional support .... and FFS no more

moaning .... been proved to do no good and undermines the confidence of everyone.

PROMOTION IS STILL POSSIBLE.

4 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

There is massive pressure on everyone at S6 now to go on a great run to the end of the season.

Everyone knows this.

The only way we can help now is complete unconditional support .... and FFS no more

moaning .... been proved to do no good and undermines the confidence of everyone.

PROMOTION IS STILL POSSIBLE.

So is dating TS...

Taylor.png

15 hours ago, JUNNY said:

Not if your called sheffield united, FFS their luck is incredible.

Blade here in peace:

ALL teams get some good luck.  All teams get some bad luck.  As supporters of a club (either Wednesday or United), we can often be half-empty type of people, who see all the things that go against us and ignore the things that go for us.  Almost every set of fans I know feel refs are against them or something.  It's part of being passionate fans.  Disappointments we take VERY badly.  When we lose it does seem more than a game of football.  (As a Blade those long years in League One were just awful.  Really, really bad.)

Out of interest; most United supporters feel pretty low after last night.  Yes, we won comfortably and got three points.  But one of our key players (some say, THE key) has a bad leg break and might miss the rest of the season.

Why do I think the Blades have done so well up to now?  Yes, Wilder has created it all.  But on the pitch I think it's our fluid, passing, attacking midfielders.  And Coutts is a massive part of that.  How will we cope without him?  Time will tell.  But I'm less confident now than I was before last night.

On 16/11/2017 at 18:49, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday SWFC.jpg

Championship football returns this weekend following the international break and Carlos Carvalhal says his side are in a good way to progress in the campaign.

One key quality the head coach has outlined is the ability to control the emotions.

Having come through a tricky spell in the season, Wednesday have reacted superbly with back to back wins over Millwall and Aston Villa.

But not just the wins, Carlos has been buoyed by performances over the past four games and believes a big part of that has been about controlling emotions and keeping faith.

He explained: “When you are in a competition like this, the balance is important.

“To drive the team to a good way in the bad moments because all the teams in the season will have a bad period.

“With some teams in the bad period, there will be panic so they will be more down, some teams will control the emotions and believe in themselves and continue on the way.

“I believe we are doing exactly this and we are in a better position in this moment. We are not completely happy in this moment, of course, but we are in a good way to achieve a good position.”

eab4363675d447c8f284b9d3a102fad2.jpg

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:27, Right-footer said:

Blade here in peace:

ALL teams get some good luck.  All teams get some bad luck.  As supporters of a club (either Wednesday or United), we can often be half-empty type of people, who see all the things that go against us and ignore the things that go for us.  Almost every set of fans I know feel refs are against them or something.  It's part of being passionate fans.  Disappointments we take VERY badly.  When we lose it does seem more than a game of football.  (As a Blade those long years in League One were just awful.  Really, really bad.)

Out of interest; most United supporters feel pretty low after last night.  Yes, we won comfortably and got three points.  But one of our key players (some say, THE key) has a bad leg break and might miss the rest of the season.

Why do I think the Blades have done so well up to now?  Yes, Wilder has created it all.  But on the pitch I think it's our fluid, passing, attacking midfielders.  And Coutts is a massive part of that.  How will we cope without him?  Time will tell.  But I'm less confident now than I was before last night.

At least you know your history dude. You got The Wednesday before united lol