Who else wants rid?

I've  been saying it since his first season. We've no chance of the play offs now. It's cost £100 for me and the lad to watch that dogger today, they don't deserve us!!! Sack him now and give the new manager 3 months to look at the squad and decide who he wants rid of and who he wants to bring in.

Guest We Shall Overcome
24 minutes ago, StockyBoy said:

Come on people enough is enough Bolton are dogga and we’ve lost to them twice this season which means CC hasn’t learned anything from the last time we played them therefore the second half of the season doesn’t bode well at all.

I'll have some of this.

Said it since Burton away, enough is enough, constantly playing a 442 with Jones in it, no width or pace. Cannot beat a certain style I.e. Burton, Bolton, Birmingham. We will not go up with him in charge I'm afraid. We need someone who knows how to get out of this League, Alladyce/Pearson/Hollaway/Warnock/ Bruce. At any cost one of these should be our next move. 

His post-match blaming of the referee/s should tell anyone sitting on the fence all they need to know.

We're on a poisonous downwards spiral that can only be resolved one of two ways.

1. Carlos comes good on his "We don't have a word for clean sheet" pledge.

2. DC shows him the door.

The ride Carlos has taken us on is reminiscent of the relationship between a smack addict and an unscrupulous dealer. He gets you hooked with the good stuff, and you're buzzing your boobies off, but before you know it you're desperately paying more and more for decreasingly potent gear and getting nowhere near to those amazing first highs.

I think it's time to go cold turkey.

26 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Carlos wont get us promoted.

I think the thoughts of promotion is the least of our worries. We are rapidly declining as club and team on and off the pitch. Its a damn site easier to decline than ascend.

For me there's one Glaringly obvious problem. 

Under S. G and other managers before we had an ethos of togethernes, teamwork and hard work. 

We very very rarely walked out and started games with such lazyness, lack of fight and lacklustre. The demand was simple OK were not a great side, but well put a shift in for 90 minutes and do our best to get a result. 

I for one if we'd put pressure on and battered them for 90 and lost would have been unlucky, didn't go for us today we go again next match. 

16 minutes ago, Maltby owl83 said:

Said it since Burton away, enough is enough, constantly playing a 442 with Jones in it, no width or pace. Cannot beat a certain style I.e. Burton, Bolton, Birmingham. We will not go up with him in charge I'm afraid. We need someone who knows how to get out of this League, Alladyce/Pearson/Hollaway/Warnock/ Bruce. At any cost one of these should be our next move. 

Great point in regard to beating teams with certain styles. All those teams at the bottom are big teams with little quality going forward that make you break them down and we couldn't. The teams we've been brilliant against are Leeds and Forest and both of those came to attack and play quite open.