Who else wants rid?

The only problem and it is a big one, DC isn't experienced in running a football club. He will be dependant on trustworthy contacts he can call on to advise him on who should succeed CC. Not an easy task. Hope to god he doesnt read Owlstalk and takes advice from here.

1 minute ago, 1993swfc said:

Great point in regard to beating teams with certain styles. All those teams at the bottom are big teams with little quality going forward that make you break them down and we couldn't. The teams we've been brilliant against are Leeds and Forest and both of those came to attack and play quite open. 

Carvahal doesn't know how to break these sort of teams down. He's a one trick pony and he needs to be sacked because we are going backwards.

53 minutes ago, StockyBoy said:

Come on people enough is enough Bolton are dogga and we’ve lost to them twice this season which means CC hasn’t learned anything from the last time we played them therefore the second half of the season doesn’t bode well at all.

I supported him fully through the first two seasons , but he should not have been given a new contract in the summer. 

1 hour ago, adifferentgame said:

His post-match blaming of the referee/s should tell anyone sitting on the fence all they need to know.

We're on a poisonous downwards spiral that can only be resolved one of two ways.

1. Carlos comes good on his "We don't have a word for clean sheet" pledge.

2. DC shows him the door.

The ride Carlos has taken us on is reminiscent of the relationship between a smack addict and an unscrupulous dealer. He gets you hooked with the good stuff, and you're buzzing your boobies off, but before you know it you're desperately paying more and more for decreasingly potent gear and getting nowhere near to those amazing first highs.

I think it's time to go cold turkey.

Chasing the Dragon is what I think you are describing here ......

Hope this isn't a cryptic dig to get Warnock in ? 

lolonly joking .........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

On 14/10/2017 at 19:39, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Chasing the Dragon is what I think you are describing here ......

Hope this isn't a cryptic dig to get Warnock in ? 

lolonly joking .........

No thanks. lol

My preference for some time has been to sign Martin O'Neill.

Edited by adifferentgame

On 14/10/2017 at 17:45, StockyBoy said:

Come on people enough is enough Bolton are dogga and we’ve lost to them twice this season which means CC hasn’t learned anything from the last time we played them therefore the second half of the season doesn’t bode well at all.

Hopefully,He'll be gone sooner rather than Later.:tango:

On 10/14/2017 at 17:57, s6 owl said:

Majority of us have wanted him out for ages 

I hate bull.bobbar statements like this.

You really needed to start with.

"In my opinion"

Or did you mean the majority in your house.

Because you cannot mean the majority on owlstalk.

The majority who can be ar.sed to go to Hillsborough.

The majority in Sheffield.

p.s

I too think its time he went.

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 19:25, Emilianenko said:

No Bolton have won one. Yes Bolton who haven't managed to win a league game all season and haven't scored a goal since time began.

and scored 5 out of six goals against us this season , i bet they wish they could play wednesday every week lol 

On 14/10/2017 at 18:27, CLswfc said:

I think the thoughts of promotion is the least of our worries. We are rapidly declining as club and team on and off the pitch. Its a damn site easier to decline than ascend.

Absolutely. I can realistically see thd following happening. DC sticks with CC either until end of season or when play offs are mathematically gone. DC refuses to change his approach so no known manger with championship promotion experience will touch him. A new unknown foreign coach comes in and fails partly because all the money has gone, we are FFP to the max and the squad needs major surgery.  Over time the atmosphere turns nasty and DC gets direct abuse. He sells up. His may happen far quicker than we could imagine. Unless DC gets some proper football people to help but I doubt it 

Damn, read the title and thought this was an advice thread for how to do away with your wife/gf.....

Was thinking about the old Brookside/Patio thingy but i'm currently off work on the sick so cant do any manual stuff...

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1