Big Rumour Clarke and Sharpe Bust Up

1 hour ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

This is such a load of cobblers, wilders grand plan to out smart Carlos, he rested this lot last week and now puts this crap out. Problem with resting your best players is you might get stuffed in the game from which you are resting the said players. Unfortunately wilder f---ed up and that's why he lost his rag, when they all make a miraculous recovery for the game with us on Sunday and we well and truly stuff them then wilder will have double f---ed up.:manager:

I disagree.  

What is the point in pretending players are injured? United play a certain way with or without Sharp and or Clarke playing. We will know what we are up against whatever side he puts out, so the idea that Wilder is trying to bluff us holds no real weight or value. What is more they would have had a full week to rest from the Norwich game. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

2 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

I disagree.  

What at is the point in pretending players are injured. United play a certain way with or without Sharp and or Clarke playing. We will know what we are up against whatever side he puts out, so the idea that Wilder is trying you bluff is holds no real value. 

No probs.

Sounds like BS to me all this.

Lets face it,wed sooner beat there strongest side,then let them ponder their excuses.Theres no joy in beating a weakened side.

If they really have gone to all the trouble of resting their preffered front two just for this one game then old gene wants a tap on the head,cant see it to be honest,strikes me as a bloke who wants to win every game and hates losing,like the rest of us.But....strange things happen when games like this loom large,lets not forget to them were a MASSIVE scalp,after all WE are the reason theyve been a pubteam for the last 6 years and sacked 5 managers WTF:

51 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

I disagree.  

What is the point in pretending players are injured? United play a certain way with or without Sharp and or Clarke playing. We will know what we are up against whatever side he puts out, so the idea that Wilder is trying to bluff us holds no real weight or value. What is more they would have had a full week to rest from the Norwich game. 

They'll come at us at a 100mph which I think is a style that suits us better. That's what Forest did and look what happened.

8 minutes ago, Cheshowl said:

lol that will get deleted. Ridiculous but it will. 

Yep. And not ridiculous.

Agree or not. Like or not. Evans had his conviction overturned. He is innocent of the crime for which he was charged. 

Direct references to any of the reported actions that night (especially references to or allegations of criminal culpability on Ched's part) are unacceptable.

TLDR.

Don't make specific allegations about his conduct that night. 

Vague, unspecific, nicknames such as "Ripper" are less of an issue. 

Specific accusations aren't on.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

4 minutes ago, Neal M said:

He is innocent of the crime for which he was charged. 

Actually that's not necessarily true, he was found guilty and then not guilty in a retrial. The way the retrial came about and how it was handled stinks to be honest but anyway it's is not enough to convince me of his innocence.

7 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Yep. And not ridiculous.

Agree or not. Like or not. Evans had his conviction overturned. He is innocent of the crime for which he was charged. 

Direct references to any of the reported actions that night (especially references to or allegations of criminal culpability on Ched's part) are unacceptable.

TLDR.

Don't make specific allegations about his conduct that night. 

Vague, unspecific, nicknames such as "Ripper" are less of an issue. 

Specific accusations aren't on.

Utah has changed you

• Haha 1