Jordan Thorniley

1 minute ago, gingerknob1 said:

lol  this one started is career at morcambe went scunny and played with hooper and bradford Wycombe Notts county 

We bought mine from West Brom for a then club record fee of £450k

I also have it on good authority that that was the money we'd saved by putting the kop roof on legs, rather than choose a cantilever-type design

DUH!

Stanley showing some faith in the boy there , straight in the side for his debut and got the full 90 

ive heard a lot of good things about Thorniley to be fair, hopefully he will be a regular for them , great little club 

2 minutes ago, Owlsman82 said:

Good loan for the lad but that's probably going to be his level. Penney, Clare and Hirst are the one's from that group who have the potential to possibly play for the first team in the future. 

You never know for sure mate, i'll bow to your superior knowledge as I've never seen him play but lets hope he proves you wrong.

At least the kid is trying to forge a career in the game and started on the path

Doing what he's doing gives him more chance than the way Hirst has been handled/going about it

Good luck to him - and Clare

Getting a taste of real football insteas of academy shyte

3 minutes ago, scram said:

At least the kid is trying to forge a career in the game and started on the path

Doing what he's doing gives him more chance than the way Hirst has been handled/going about it

Good luck to him - and Clare

Getting a taste of real football insteas of academy shyte

Spot on Scram

as usual

• Thanks 1

Must admit that I need to start paying more attention to our younger players. Ethel The Tree has kept us updated to a degree and long may it continue. I see a few snippets online/youtube. Maybe time to start watching whole games but If they aren't live I can't get interested. Sean Clare looks good from what i've seen.

20 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I'm hoping Penney will be pushing for a first team spot this season. He looks nice and positive but worry our slow game might spoil him.

He looks the most promising out of them all I think. Great blend of athleticism and technical ability. Hopefully he could get himself out on loan as well but wouldn't be too concerned at all if he had to fill in for the first team for a few games if first choice left backs weren't available. 

Edited by Owlsman82