OFFICIAL - Frederico Venancio signs

54 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Large

That's not a sex face, the ref was humming the Portuguese national anthem, with the linesmen doing some hummy harmonising in a Latin Beachboy style. Loovens didn't know where to look, but our Freddy loves that kind of thing.

Which one is Loovens?

12 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

He has spent £millions on midfielders and forwards, yet peanuts on our defense, when all the best clubs build from the back, It will be a long wait for this Chairman to return the club to the top table, unless he grows a set of Balls quickly, and gets rid of Carvalhal, before another season is wasted, as this guy makes Glen Loovens look like Franco Baresi.

You seen him play then?

Thats if you've seen Loovens play btw, let alone the lad we've just signed. 

12 hours ago, ZIMMY said:

He has spent £millions on midfielders and forwards, yet peanuts on our defense, when all the best clubs build from the back, It will be a long wait for this Chairman to return the club to the top table, unless he grows a set of Balls quickly, and gets rid of Carvalhal, before another season is wasted, as this guy makes Glen Loovens look like Franco Baresi.

Nah, different colour hair...

2 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

If that's the case then it's a worry that we've started to spend next seasons budget already.

15 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

If that's the case then it's a worry that we've started to spend next seasons budget already.

Don't be daft lol 

The lads out of contract in any event so it's hardly going to be expensive. 

Just now, Blue and white said:

Sorry, if that's the case then great, I'd read on here he'd signed a new contract.

Even so...it means we are not spending money now that we can't. 

Pretty certain the club is going to be moving a few on between now and next summer. 

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Get back to work, if your gaffer catches you you'll be for it.

I think that must be the 5th time you have used that on here, give Bob Monkhouse his joke book back.

Let it go fella,if I hurts every time I post put me on block sugar t*ts xxxx