Message from Carlos

9 minutes ago, Redcoat said:

Then you should be able to dismantle the arguments easily.

Do you have any remote coneren on the below?

Two CBs.

Turgid football.

A total surrender in the playoffs.

Barely registering a shot on target in our games.

Expensive tickets for such Turgid football.

Top class forwards unable to hit a barn door.

Poor results when we've had to field a make shift defence.

Continuity of the same tactics.

Pretending the problem doesn't exist won't make it go away. I hope we beat Preston 10 nil, I hope Carlos turns us into an attacking side, but he said he won't.

If you're asking me to just task positive like the other chap you're asking me to lie.

The problem is, the season before last we played great football and barely any of these issues you have mentioned now existed. Then last season he completely changed the way we played.

How do you know the tactics will be the same this season? The manager has now gained 2 years experience in this league he may have learnt from it.

Surely you can see that until an actual competitive ball is kicked you actually have no idea how we are going to play this season. When the two seasons have been polar opposite performance wise why go with the negative view? 

The manager isn't going to change before the season starts so I don't see any point in getting all negative before the season has even kicked off. I know it's only a message board and players earn loads and they are grown men etc etc but the criticism IS having an effect quite clearly as people within the club are mentioning it so if the fans responsible really want what's best for Wednesday then why bother? (The last bit isn't really aimed just at you but the ones who are negative about everything all the time then disappear when we start doing well)

I'll take another turgid season if we move two more places up and get more points...it's not how you play but whether you go up...I think we have both styles in our locker to use when and if...if we do make it no ones going to say I wish we hadn't gone up cos' we didn't play like Real Madrid

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I'll take another turgid season if we move two more places up and get more points...it's not how you play but whether you go up...I think we have both styles in our locker to use when and if...if we do make it no ones going to say I wish we hadn't gone up cos' we didn't play like Real Madrid

Don't disagree with the sentiment at all Davey, but I do think that we are better at playing an attacking more expansive game than the deeper more defensive stuff served up last year. As you say tho' don't really mind how we play if it sees us a couple of places higher up the table again...

24 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

and you will put up with that shitte at home this year.?

God help us all.

23 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

Don't disagree with the sentiment at all Davey, but I do think that we are better at playing an attacking more expansive game than the deeper more defensive stuff served up last year. As you say tho' don't really mind how we play if it sees us a couple of places higher up the table again...

Thats my view.

We stand far more chance of winning more than the 24 games, losing less than the 14 games, and scoring far more than the 60 goals, if we open up our play to become an attacking side.

Our front six options are far better than our back four options.

1 hour ago, owlsdreamer said:

God help us all.

"That shiite"?

Yeah we could have played more expansively and no one prefers that more reserved style, but "That shiite"? 

By your reckoning Middlesborough, Burnley both played in that style so were serving up that same 'shiite'.

The majority of teams who get promoted play "That shiite" style.

As you say "God help us all" if we ever go back to properly playing "shiite" like not so long ago.

God help us all.

Did you read the whole post?

Are you saying you don't want to finish second if the football isn't Harlem Globetrotteresque?

God help us all.

3 hours ago, markowl said:

How can it be constructive criticism when we haven't kicked a competitive ball yet?

Pathetic  constant digs by a negative few on here.

It has happened with every manager since I've been posting on here and it's very tiresome.

Are you saying you're to blame then?

God help us all.

Do you think we'll be able to play expansive football should we get up ? We need to be able to do both when we need it...if you don't understand that then I'm afraid no matter what we do you'll never have a clue...that is of course if you actually go to watch us   lol