OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

9 hours ago, fred mciver said:

I didn't go to the moon but I know Armstrong and Aldrin did.

When are Radio Sheffield gonna get a grip and tell what's really going off at S6.

Especially relating to recruitment and Doyen etc.

Because they clearly know.

I feel that Saturday and Monday are better served by people who actually attended the weekends games just my own prejudice 

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I feel that Saturday and Monday are better served by people who actually attended the weekends games just my own prejudice 

I'd agree with that  didn't stop that Mansfield teacake Mick who people used to confuse with you coming on week in week out 

fair to say that many more people when ( ifollow works) are able to comment on a match they watched 

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I'd agree with that  didn't stop that Mansfield teacake Mick who people used to confuse with you coming on week in week out 

fair to say that many more people when ( ifollow works) are able to comment on a match they watched 

True enough .............. about iFollow i mean 

On 11/29/2017 at 09:02, fred mciver said:

Lawrie, your views are always welcome on Footy Heaven.

And these draws are now a trend so we don't need to worry about just one match.

Buut I think Hull are there for the taking so maybe we can start to turn around.

I agree totally 

The point i was labouring was that if we were playing well and had beat Bristol then the 2 results at Reading and Ipswich become capable of being viewed differently 

But we are playing complete dross so they are disasterous 

Personally i think they are somewhere between the two 

Famous last words Hull are there for the taking lol we need to play much much better to threaten anyone no matter how chaotic they are 

The fella earlier that was criticising Palmer was talking round un’s. Palmer was having to defend alone down the right in the first half and he put some excellent crosses into the box in the second- the exception being the one that looped up into the box and into the keeper’s grasp, however, even that cross was in the vicinity of the prowling Nuhiu. 

16 minutes ago, shandypants said:

The fella earlier that was criticising Palmer was talking round un’s. Palmer was having to defend alone down the right in the first half and he put some excellent crosses into the box in the second- the exception being the one that looped up into the box and into the keeper’s grasp, however, even that cross was in the vicinity of the prowling Nuhiu. 

Would rather have Palmer defending than Hunt though. Hunt is better at getting forward and being involved in attacks ... which is not the primary function of a defender. That's why beating teams that play 3 at the back is wee wee easy - you just have to boot the ball long into their corners and have someone run onto it