OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

Everyone is finding fault but not they're suggesting a way forward. Anyone can do that

I think we definitely need some pace on the flanks but lets be right on the odd occasion we got in position to cross on Saturday the delivery was abysmal from all of the players concerned 

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I think we definitely need some pace on the flanks but lets be right on the odd occasion we got in position to cross on Saturday the delivery was abysmal from all of the players concerned 

Waiting for crosses, too much reliance on wing play for my liking

23 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Classic mistake Mick, you had 12 points to raise. You need to start by saying "First of all I want to say something about the Blades" It always works for Bruno.

As for the hosts they should try closing their mouths and giving their arses a chance.... Football pundits "Lets start with three strikers"

There is a blatant misunderstanding of pace, I believe pace is all to do with speed of moving the ball rather than a JJ type on the wing (As exciting as that may be). Our lack of pace in the game stems from back four rejecting simple first time passes in favour of two or three touches and a 360 deg turn.

Like me, no matter what the performance I always look at the next crack at it. Johnathon "Other teams can do it" (Breaking teams down) Well other than the top 3 only Ipswich have managed to win an equal number of games to those they have failed to win  8W   1D    7L which would suggest to me other teams can't manage to break teams down to order.

Other factors not touched upon Lee recovering from a long term post op injury, Hutch & Fessi both long term misses and George Boyde likewise.

I am as frustrated as most of the rest of our fanbase but letting that frustration turn into something more sinister is not productive at all.