WAWAW

Guest The Claw

26 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I think it's a bit sad that people can't see past football to support a Sheffield lad boxing an American in a world title fight.

To a point you are right. That point was passed when he did all the promo in United gear. It was out of sight by the time he chose those shorts and the greasy chip brass band.

Guest ka58
8 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

you can tell he's thick just listening to him

and getting macheted while out getting drunk or whatever he was doing says something about his discipline

Thick? Even if that was true what has that got to do with his boxing?

discipline? What happened on the night he was macheted? I don't know - do you?

the discipline to be fit enough to fight for a  world title.

Guest ka58
Just now, Ever the pessimist said:

To a point you are right. That point was passed when he did all the promo in United gear. It was out of sight by the time he chose those shorts and the greasy chip brass band.

I didn't like it don't get me wrong - i would have preferred it if those things didn't happen.

i just think people should be able to see past that for what was a boxing match - not a football match.

the rest is immaterial really.

Guest ka58
1 minute ago, waynecoyne14 said:

he's washed up now and was looking for a payday

did you watch the fight ? he was outclassed

and the way he cosied up too the scummy dark side

he deserves any barbs he gets from the other side

Yes I did and I've not made any comment on the result.

I thought errol spence was superb.

38 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I think it's a bit sad that people can't see past football to support a Sheffield lad boxing an American in a world title fight.

I was happy to hear that a fellow American beat a blade.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest gizowl
31 minutes ago, ka58 said:

He's made it about football,no problem with him supporting the classless,no problem with it being at the sty,but was their the need to have the pig badge on all his gear, and bacon striped shorts,he's not gone that extreme before.And when he said Wednesday and United at the end,would that have been in his victory speech?.Think not.

Guest ka58
2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

He's made it about football,no problem with him supporting the classless,no problem with it being at the sty,but was their the need to have the pig badge on all his gear, and bacon striped shorts,he's not gone that extreme before.And when he said Wednesday and United at the end,would that have been in his victory speech?.Think not.

everyone has their own opinion I suppose.

he wasn't derogatory about Wednesday at all in the build up - he was positive about the club he supports.

i don't like to see United badges all over the place - but I was watching a boxing match - not a football match.

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, ka58 said:

everyone has their own opinion I suppose.

he wasn't derogatory about Wednesday at all in the build up - he was positive about the club he supports.

i don't like to see United badges all over the place - but I was watching a boxing match - not a football match.

,I'm sorry mate,but wearing all that gear,emblazoned in colours and badges,knowing the fierce rivalry,is being derogatory.

Guest The Claw
29 minutes ago, ka58 said:

No - the point I'm making is that it's a bit sad that because its about our rivals people can't support him in a boxing match.

i was watching kell brook fight Errol Spence Junior - the rest of it was irrelevant really.

Closet blunt

Guest ka58
1 hour ago, The Claw said:

Closet blunt

No chance.

im a boxing fan.

and a Wednesday fan for 40 years.

I went and I've been so happy for a British boxer to lose

Brook in his piggy top and this bacon shorts.

pig fans chanting shitty blades songs

best bit of the night was 20000 blunts storming off when he lost

so much for 'fans' supporting win or lose lol

he's made his millions, now flip off