WAWAW

Guest The Claw

8 hours ago, ka58 said:

I didn't like it don't get me wrong - i would have preferred it if those things didn't happen.

i just think people should be able to see past that for what was a boxing match - not a football match.

the rest is immaterial really.

Why should we support him just because he's from sheffield, by that logic we all should support wednesday and united but we don't. 

11 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Why should we support him just because he's from sheffield, by that logic we all should support wednesday and united but we don't. 

On the same token, I don't dislike Joe Root simply because he's a blunt. I want him to do what he usually does - score a s hitload of runs for England. That said though, he doesn't exactly go out to bat wearing red and white stripes, does he? 

5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

On the same token, I don't dislike Joe Root simply because he's a blunt. I want him to do what he usually does - score a s hitload of runs for England. That said though, he doesn't exactly go out to bat wearing red and white stripes, does he? 

I don't have a problem with people who want to support him, just don't like being told I have to. 

Guest The Claw
6 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Have they renamed the stand yet?

jesica ennis hill brook

Guest gizowl
8 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Have they renamed the stand yet?

Mcsue's a w####r stand.