Is the premier league so bad?

Just now, iliveinthenow said:

I always thought we would play more on a Saturday and Sunday if we went up.  No more of these silly Tuesday night games. 

Be some silly Monday n Wednesday night ones though mate, Even Thursday sometimes.

2 minutes ago, iliveinthenow said:

Agreed.

I was just highlighting why some big club Yorkshire clubs have struggled. So this lets another 4 teams take their place. 4 clubs is 20% of the premier league. 

Good stat. ©Aero all rights reserved.

1 minute ago, Justbeanz said:

Be some silly Monday n Wednesday night ones though mate, Even Thursday sometimes.

Nah mate, there is much more games on Weekends. Its better for tv coverage. 

You will get some midweek games, but only after FA cups games and International games take up the weekends. 

Monday night won't be an issue because its more or less gonna be on sky for us to see it. 

cant see why anyone wouldnt want arsenal/chelsea/man u etc. to come to hillsbro with a full strength team after weve earned the right to play em as equals. Theres no reason why we cant hold our own in the premiership

3 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Thought you were hinting that you were a big hitter with loads of info.

Oh well back to the dreams

I do know someone who has spoken to Chansiri recently, and he told him that he is getting really frustrated with ffp, as it's slowing down the process, but it won't be a problem once in the prem

top flights great if your in contention does tend to wear thin though if year after year your stuck in mid table or worse and that's when the fans start to turn on the chairman and manager .......thrill of the chase far outweighs the prize for me .

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

top flights great if your in contention does tend to wear thin though if year after year your stuck in mid table or worse and that's when the fans start to turn on the chairman and manager .......thrill of the chase far outweighs the prize for me .

Same with women

I suppose Cup runs might keep the optimistic outlook for us but I'm not sure there is much evidence of good cup run with the PL also runs, eg Baggies, Watford etc, seems they protect the players for PL games.

As the sentiment seems to be, it would be a nice problem to have.

50 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Chansiri won't want us to make up the numbers, him and his backers (TUF?) will see us to the very top, believe you me

My thoughts too, if he's prepared to pay £10m for a striker in the championship, imagine what may happen in the premier league without the financial constraints.