Fulham Sold Out

15 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Genuinely not bothered where in the top 6 we finish. If we don't win the final then it's all pointless anyway. We proved last season we can win with the 2nd leg being away

Finishing 3rd/4th means we'l play the away leg at the weekend, rather than tue/wed night,  which will help most of our away fans. So fingers crossed 

So what will the attendance be?

Around 32K?

Thats a joke if so

Hillsborough is desperate for a serious overhaul and hopefully it'll start with flattening the awful 'Presto Stand'

we'll need over 40K usable seats in the Premier league.

7 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Sold out with 6,000 empty seats 

Just great 

think safety review is mid week I'm sure they are trying to get more seats sold,i don't give club much chance dealing with these sag clowns ,maybe we should have sent em to qpr to see what a tight ground theres is yet they can sell every seat. 1 rule for us another for other 93 clubs .

5 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Around 32K?

Thats a joke if so

Hillsborough is desperate for a serious overhaul and hopefully it'll start with flattening the awful 'Presto Stand'

All the sodding seats in Hillsborough are "Usable"..The only wasted f.ookin' seats are the ones taken up by the fat ar *es on the SYP board an' SAGS committee

How in the name of f.ook did I manage to get out alive against Wycombe...I'm one lucky f,ooker

5 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Around 32K?

Thats a joke if so

yes needs doing this summer whether we go up or not ,would make atmosphere really as an 8k seater on 2 levels cud be split so away team on gets 2k we get rest get it done plz

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

Have they only given fulham the top Will they open the bottom of the lep for wednesday fans ?

Just now, ANDY said:

they have, they have, sold out

yer 1500 seats out of the 2600 front 3 and back 4 rows not sold maybe more.

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

All the sodding seats in Hillsborough are "Usable"..The only wasted f.ookin' seats are the ones taken up by the fat ar *es on the SYP board an' SAGS committee

How in the name of f.ook did I manage to get out alive against Wycombe...I'm one lucky f,ooker

Makes you wonder how we went on in the 80's with matches against Man U and Liverpool getting crowds of 48/49K and bouncing around like loons on a standing terrace.

Those were the days.

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You must have been wearing fire retardant kecks 

25 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

think safety review is mid week I'm sure they are trying to get more seats sold,i don't give club much chance dealing with these sag clowns ,maybe we should have sent em to qpr to see what a tight ground theres is yet they can sell every seat. 1 rule for us another for other 93 clubs .

Is that all other english clubs from the 4 divisions + Rangers and Celtic?

34 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Where's all these fans been last 15 years 

Think it’s a bit harsh that people are negging you BUT

Another way of looking at it.

Isn’t it just fantastic that the club is doing so well that people are wanting to watch the team

:manager:

38 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Where's all these fans been last 15 years 

Lets be honest, I could use that argument when I went in the 70's against Oxford and 7'000 tipped up....

Its the progression of the club that matters...

Heres us arguin' the throw cos its a sell out....Long may it last..

If I meet a Wednesday fan who hasn't been for 15 years,  against Fulham ...I'll not say "Where have you been"..I'll say "Welcome back mate"

39 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Around 32K?

Thats a joke if so

And that's if we stay here...

Surely addressing this issue is near the top of DC's list as/when/if we get out of this league.

That stand should have been demonlished eons ago for all the many reasons highlighted over the years.