Does this mean the kit will be cheaper for fans to buy next season? Or the club just makes more margin on it by removing the middle men?

I would imagine it will help the club make more margin to go towards FFP compliance.

Until we have had the revenue from premier league football coming through the books, we are always going to be chasing our tail. 

Does this mean the kit will be cheaper for fans to buy next season? Or the club just makes more margin on it by removing the middle men?

This was my initial thought, be interesting to see how the shirts are priced now that the costs of the brand are not included, we all know the difference in price between a non branded t shirt and a adidas t shirt and it's the same principle, I personally don't think they will be priced much if any cheaper, which for me if that were to be the case would underline the blueprint that Mr Chansiri  has for maximising revenue into the club, if this is the case those who expect a reduction in ticket prices when we reach the Premier League are going to be disappointed .

Exactly we keep getting told they are priced at £45+ as we don't make anything on them.....looking forward to our young uns kit being about £20-25 quid now then

Or will we still see loyal fans being fleeced by the club as per 

It's an interesting move that will hopefully be financially beneficial to the club. It's not just the shirts. Presumably things like training gear, tracksuit tops and other stuff currently supplied by Sondico will also be insourced. I would assume that they employ a designer to do all the designs then hand them directly to a manufacturer to produce. Can't wait to see some of the stuff that ends up in the club shop.

The 150th Anniversary kit has a 150 years logo where the sponsor usually goes. Think it would be decent to have that on all next years kits and gear. 

I personally think its its a good idea doing in inhouse. 

Will the shirt prices come down? Probably not. Although I'd prefer my £55 to go direct to SWFC than to a supplier. As long as the quality is acceptable. 

Regarding the stripes, I do prefer stripes but the new kit has grown on me. Wouldn't be the end of the world if the kit stayed similar next season. 

The 150th Anniversary kit has a 150 years logo where the sponsor usually goes. Think it would be decent to have that on all next years kits and gear. 

I personally think its its a good idea doing in inhouse. 

Will the shirt prices come down? Probably not. Although I'd prefer my £55 to go direct to SWFC than to a supplier. As long as the quality is acceptable. 

Regarding the stripes, I do prefer stripes but the new kit has grown on me. Wouldn't be the end of the world if the kit stayed similar next season. 

agreed on all but the bit about stripes and this seasons kit. 

They lost me at no stripes, could be adidas originals at for £20 each and I'd still not buy it. The in-house thing could be a good thing but I do not give one to55 about another fecking blue shirt 

2nd season without stripes is too much for me.

agreed. but an all blue shirt would be better than that cheesey gangster pinstripe thingy...

It's an interesting move that will hopefully be financially beneficial to the club. It's not just the shirts. Presumably things like training gear, tracksuit tops and other stuff currently supplied by Sondico will also be insourced. I would assume that they employ a designer to do all the designs then hand them directly to a manufacturer to produce. Can't wait to see some of the stuff that ends up in the club shop.

ya know, i've always thought that if i hit the lottery i'd buy  football club and then create jobs in the area by making our own kits etc etc.

open a factory, hire locals.

just a fantasy but still... 

Sounds good.... Just please God!! Anyone other than addidas, the football boots look like they've been designed by a 3 year old blind child with half a dozen flourecant crayons lol.  And don't get me started on that vile creation they call an England kit Haha 

They probably are!