Leeds

Guest The Claw

Was speaking to a high profile client last week, he recognised my Yorkshire accent and enquired if I was into football. Said I was and I'm Wednesday. He said he was one of them, we got chatting and out of the blue I called em by what I normally do, Dirty Leeds! He wasn't impressed, he was even worse when I said I just call em that out of habit. I said it's lucky I was trying to be polite.

I've been to Elland Rd plenty of times over the years with various friends who are Leeds fans.  One occasion that left a lasting impression was watching Leeds versus Wednesday sat in the Don Revie stand with a few Leeds mates.  Despite it being their kop I was surprised how cramped and almost claustrophobic that stand felt and the concourse under the stand was even tighter.  We lost that day by 3 goals to nil and even when we were 3 goals down the Leeds fans around me were still shouting "break his fxxxing legs" whenever Chris Brunt was on the ball.  They definitely have a nasty hardcore of 'one eyed' fans who appear to be pretty vile in my opinion.

Come the end of the season, should we make the play off final I really wouldn't want it to be against Leeds.

4 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

It's Dirty Leeds. 

Always has been. 

you're old but not old enough  was always whites + leeds = weeds  end of 

dirty leeds started down sarth after the brand of football they started playing notably in the 'wars' against chelsea

Edited by steelowl