little competition folks,

Maybe you could do something abstract. Something that combines old and new. Maybe paint an Olive grove, with Lee Bullen sat down, leaning against one of the trees, like the photo of him after the play-off final in Cardiff. Or, another person in the grove, Chansiri perhaps.

Just thoughts.

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Because he thinks its funny, but in actual fact he's about as funny as meningitis. 

The repeated abuse he gives to Trev is completely unacceptable. I've no idea how he became or continues to be a mod. 

Worst poster on the entire site in my opinion. 

Funny as meningitis?

Not a very classy remark..

And it is just me making stupid comments.

And if you think I'm the worst poster than I'm not bothered.  

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

He gets plenty of ego stroking on here to balance it out.

You're attacking a fellow Owl here. Surely that's not right.

I don't know Trev, never met the guy, but I do understand partly what he is going through. He is probably as much locked inside as Di is, and he comes on here and chats with friends to keep in tpuch with the world. People will feel for Trev, he gives a lot and doesn't ask for anything in return so the free ticket I think was a cracking idea, which only reinforces how strong a family us Owls fans are. Don't fall out about. It's just not worth it.

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

You're attacking a fellow Owl here. Surely that's not right.

I don't know Trev, never met the guy, but I do understand partly what he is going through. He is probably as much locked inside as Di is, and he comes on here and chats with friends to keep in tpuch with the world. People will feel for Trev, he gives a lot and doesn't ask for anything in return so the free ticket I think was a cracking idea, which only reinforces how strong a family us Owls fans are. Don't fall out about. It's just not worth it.

Not falling out.

For what it's worth the idea to take him to the game in 2012 was a good idea.

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Not falling out.

For what it's worth the idea to take him to the game in 2012 was a good idea.

So if you thought it was a good idea, then why make the remark? It's really a rhetorical question, but answer if you wish.

I know your not falling out with me, and visa versa, i just thought it was below the belt that's all.

4 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

So if you thought it was a good idea, then why make the remark? It's really a rhetorical question, but answer if you wish.

I know your not falling out with me, and visa versa, i just thought it was below the belt that's all.

Since then I think there is a bit of fawning over him. I understand life is tough but it's a bit sickly at times. And  he has become a bit of a charity case with more free tickets etc. Plus the whole incident with a mandarics farewell was cringey. So I'm a bit sarcastic back. It's just my nature I guess