little competition folks,

Another thought Trev. Make the picture smaller than usual and like you did with Asteeners poem jobbie put a roll call of names under. My idea is pay ten pounds for the print pay an extra five pounds to have your name put in the roll of honour. This money (£5) would be donated to the children's hospital. Might have to be a limit on the number of names due to space limitations though.

Edited by darra

17 minutes ago, darra said:

Another thought Trev. Make the picture smaller than usual and like you did with Asteeners poem jobbie put a roll call of names under. My idea is pay ten pounds for the print pay an extra five pounds to have your name put in the roll of honour. This money (£5) would be donated to the children's hospital. Might have to be a limit on the number of names due to space limitations though.

Excellent idea.

41 minutes ago, darra said:

thinking outside the box darra , i like that

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Nice one m8...brilliant....hairs on back of neck time.... we just have the best support when we get going it's infectious.....

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If the result had been decided on support then we would have won 10-0. Hull support and turn out a disgrace. Even leaving wembley mixing with their supporters you would have thought they had lost . 

Yep we actually asked a few comming out if they'd won or lost....lol...must have been the thought of going back to Dull...

I've got it!

Mrs Costello was looking over my shoulder just now.

As I handed back the spliff, she said, " what about a lot of robot Wednesday players advancing on Bramhall lane burning everything in sight up with laser eye death rays while Colin looks on crying Pyrex tears?" I've told her to go to bed. I respect her so much that I had to put her idea forward.