Sag double standards ?

1 hour ago, ViolaOwls said:

and the mongytroll  rickygoo is negging me again. Wow kid you really do have a sad life following me round owlstalk

Kid? Does that count as personal abuse?

lol

So sensitive and with a touch of ego. I don't follow you round at all. Maybe I'm interested in some of the the same things you are but have different attitudes.

I have no idea how many times I've negged  or plussed you. I don't neg much but I hate snide references to the disaster. If you make them I'm likely to neg them - or if you like the high ticket prices or non-striped shirts. 

If that's trolling there are rules - I dare say I'll be banned. 

What are the double standards?  It's a completely different stand at a completely different stadium for a completely different set of fans.  Do you understand how risk assessment works?

I'm not defending or attacking anyone here, but you're comparing apples and oranges.

Just not bothered...

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

What are the double standards?  It's a completely different stand at a completely different stadium for a completely different set of fans.  Do you understand how risk assessment works?

I'm not defending or attacking anyone here, but you're comparing apples and oranges.

Two football grounds in the same city, both attracting above average crowds for their respective divisions, both overseen by the SAME police force and safety advisory group, both wanting to use previously "off limits" seating for the run in to a possible promotion season, both with stands which see both home and away supporters exiting onto one street.

Other than that you're right ...... Apple's and oranges

I suspect SAG deals with very specific case instances when making decisions and both the Leeds waster and the stand off with Palace fans will count against us.

However, I am surprised at this decision; it might well be that the Stain's upper and lower tiers are separate but neither the turnstiles nor the immediate approach to the ground are. I've only seen Wednesday there once when we drew 2-2 (Bolder x 2) and the walk up and queue to get in were as unpleasant an away experience as I have ever had; stones, dog sheet, cans thrown over the single line Police cordon at us.

48 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

The away team probably get the upper as they're more likely to enter the field, that ****** from Leeds for example.

Possibly. Depending on numbers sold. Although stewards & some hairnet seem to do the trick these days. Clearly, if a team only sells enough tickets for downstairs, they're not the most likely to cause problems due to their amounts. Give the majority the best view.

3 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Kid? Does that count as personal abuse?

lol

So sensitive and with a touch of ego. I don't follow you round at all. Maybe I'm interested in some of the the same things you are but have different attitudes.

I have no idea how many times I've negged  or plussed you. I don't neg much but I hate snide references to the disaster. If you make them I'm likely to neg them - or if you like the high ticket prices or non-striped shirts. 

If that's trolling there are rules - I dare say I'll be banned. 

Quote me on the disaster on this one then?

liverpool fans hate our ground, I hate them. So what! Never mentioned the disaster. 

For the record I'm one of the most vocal on here wanting our stripes back 

52 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Quote me on the disaster on this one then?

liverpool fans hate our ground, I hate them. So what! Never mentioned the disaster. 

For the record I'm one of the most vocal on here wanting our stripes back 

And on the stripes I'm with you 100% - I'll have probably plussed you no end of times. The rest you have your opinion - I have mine. Nowt personal - how could it be I know nothing about you. All I did was click.