Sag double standards ?

2 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Two football grounds in the same city, both attracting above average crowds for their respective divisions, both overseen by the SAME police force and safety advisory group, both wanting to use previously "off limits" seating for the run in to a possible promotion season, both with stands which see both home and away supporters exiting onto one street.

Other than that you're right ...... Apple's and oranges

I'll admit, I'm not an expert on the details of each of the areas of the stadiums in question.  But I'd bet that nether are you.

Let the people who know what they are doing do their job.  Ask for the details if you think it's not right and question them based on facts and figures.  Not just making sweeping non-specific statements.

Just not bothered...

38 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

I'll admit, I'm not an expert on the details of each of the areas of the stadiums in question.  But I'd bet that nether are you.

Let the people who know what they are doing do their job.  Ask for the details if you think it's not right and question them based on facts and figures.  Not just making sweeping non-specific statements.

Celtic v Rangers was a couple of lines of stewards, we get 25% of ground closure :duntmatter:

I've emailed em several times. Only response I got was the netting was introduced to reduce the growing trend of flares :columbo: How netting x amount of seats off will stop some doughnut bringing in/ throwing a flare I have no idea. I suggested they do proper searches . Heard nowt back since. 

They also stated the usual ambiguous BS "Crowd safety is paramount and we work closely with the local authorities on an ongoing basis to ensure the correct measures are in place"

IMO the club is being shafted and they have to take it.

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Celtic v Rangers was a couple of lines of stewards, we get 25% of ground closure :duntmatter:

I've emailed em several times. Only response I got was the netting was introduced to reduce the growing trend of flares :columbo: How netting x amount of seats off will stop some doughnut bringing in/ throwing a flare I have no idea. I suggested they do proper searches . Heard nowt back since. 

They also stated the usual ambiguous BS "Crowd safety is paramount and we work closely with the local authorities on an ongoing basis to ensure the correct measures are in place"

Over to you Mattitheowl.............

11 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Personally,i just think that Sheffield City Council are using the SAG as a stick to beat us with because we didn't consider moving to the Don Valley Stadium to help save them face over the disasterous World Student Games back in 1991 which left the DVS as a White Elephant after they'd finished.And Sheffield is still paying the price for Clive Betts and Peter Price's Alls Up 26 years later. 

18 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Again Celtic V Rangers has nothing to do with Hillsborough.

If they don't get back in touch go higher.  Write to your MP, start a campaign for clarity and representation on the SAG or for meetings to be held in public.

Or just moan on the internet and point at completely different scenarios as to why they are biased against us.

Just not bothered...