Official January Transfer Window Thread

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Cant believe a Chinese club have big 4 million for a Scunny player :-) Even funnier Scunny rejected it. 

lol

I'm surprised he hasn't had more attention from the Championship. Phenomenal goal scoring from midfield this season with 19 already. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

lol

I'm surprised he hasn't had more attention from the Championship. Phenomenal goal scoring from midfield this season with 19 already. 

Thought he was a striker. I can remember us being linked with him while he was still playing in Holland.

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

lol

Only scored 10 i read? still a decent amount of goals but im shocked Scunny can turn down a 4 million offer

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

lol

It's Josh Morris that's scored 19 for them, he's a winger. Would have thought he's the one they can value at those sort of mental fees.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

McCormack odds to go to Forest now 1/2? Proper deserve each other those two lol

Thats because him on ssn said forest were in for him then he back tracked and said not just forest so hes made the bookies some money with that slip

Edited by stocksyuto