Just pay him the money !! .....

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Good idea, let players dictate to the club

Thats a very slippery slope

If its good enough for MUFC and Real Madrid with Ronaldo ...... I can see where you're coming from ..... We're SWFC ..... Dont roger with us !!! .....

Guest 1banana2banana
13 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:
6 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

didnt go to the game.but what was the attitude of fans there when they heard the news.

I was on the concourse pre game watching sky sports news when the rumours about him not travelling were spreading. Then people mentioned the 12 mil Newcastle bid and the general opinion from the few I spoke to was roger him.

45 minutes ago, Kernow_Blu said:

If Fletcher is on 40k and FF wants the same ...... We should give it him .....

I keep seeing that NUFC have offered £12million . If we buy a replacement in the region of 8 to 10 Mil ..... We'll have to pay them £50k a week anyway .

FF suits our system and fits in totally . Better the ' Devil you know ' . ......

What if we've offered him same wage as Fletcher but another club has offered £20k a week more?

Basically, you haven't a clue so stop guessing eh?

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

What if we've offered him same wage as Fletcher but another club has offered £20k a week more?

I'm not guessing .... i said if ..... 

1 minute ago, RedDragonOwl said:

He can Phuc right off. If we give him a pay rise; I'll gladly support another club.

1 minute ago, RedDragonOwl said:

He can Phuc right off. If we give him a pay rise; I'll gladly support another club.

Great . Do us a favour and support somebody else . What an attitude to take .

7 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Really! Well if your support for our club is that shallow you may as well fekk off somewhere else now.

16 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I generally agree with you on most things iy seems

But this entire FF saga is based on su;position with zero hard facts

So everybody is guessing

We're customers, not fans, and we're paying handsomely for our product. It's Chansiri's job to provide us with the tools we need to get to the Premier League. As Carlito said the other day, it's like acquiring parts for a machine. Well the Pearl of the Pampas is the big end of the engine, so to speak. He's il capo. I don't know what his wages should be, but few would disagree that they should be more than they currently are. If the bold Fletcher has come in at £40 k a week, then FF should be on more. Let's look at it another way. If Chansiri had asked us if it is a good idea to bring Fletcher in and pay him more than FF, how many of us would have said "yes"? Not many, I suspect. If we can - which I doubt - then pay the scoundrel and damn his impudence.

Guest RedDragonOwl
4 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Really! Well if your support for our club is that shallow you may as well fekk off somewhere else now.

I will, why on earth should I pay my money so someone who thinks 30 k  a wee k isn't enough, and decides not to play.

2 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

I will, why on earth should I pay my money so someone who thinks 30 k  a wee k isn't enough, and decides not to play.

You don't pay your money for the individuals and you dont decide where it goes

If we paid our money relating to the competence and/or morality of the players we would have ceased to be a club decades ago