OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

24 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

The managers line up. Some questionable outfits there. Is someone on HRT.

IMG_20160801_184344.jpg

Look at our lovely man. He's flipping beaut! Makes all others look twats. 

I know about these things because I look a idiot when I'm out with me mates. 

:blush: Love you Carlos! 

10 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

What questions would you have asked neil. Agree about how do you think we'll do as he can only say 1 thing.

It wasn't a criticism of Carlos in any way but the whole thing

All the managers are in the same position

Get some fans in, ask the manager a tepid question, get a stock tepid answer

Repeat

Owlstalk Shop

I think Neil's right ( first time for everything and all that)

as to what they would do instead imo nothing these are pointless exercises attended by groupies  desperate to ask inane questions of your manager  except for Nigel I think it was who excluded ours :ph34r:

as for the louder cheers the tickets must've been free and handed out on west street  

I think Radio Sheffields sport coverage is excellent but I hate the phone ins. Numpty after numpty calling in asking mainly silly pointless questions and making nonsense statements. 

I get the impression these people are lonely middle aged people who just like someone to talk to for the sake of it.

1 minute ago, Libertine said:

I think Radio Sheffields sport coverage is excellent but I hate the phone ins. Numpty after numpty calling in asking mainly silly pointless questions and making nonsense statements. 

I get the impression these people are lonely middle aged people who just like someone to talk to for the sake of it.

Which is why I haven't listened to it for three years...it's far more entertaining following it on here cos' at least the posts slagging it off are funny  lol

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Which is why I haven't listened to it for three years...it's far more entertaining following it on here cos' at least the posts slagging it off are funny  lol

join in Davy we're are a happily miserable bunch we hate the leed's accent, closet blunt feckin giddings , admit porker is pretty good and put up wi rob cos he's one of us 

Oh and Yorkshires are a fav meal especially if Tinks cooks em 

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, steelowl said:

except for Nigel I think it was who excluded ours :ph34r:

I only went to be able to point out to all the other managers that we're considerably richer than them lol

Just now, Grandad said:

I only went to be able to point out to all the other managers that we're considerably richer than them lol

haha I gathered too subtle for the saps tho   was it really over populated by the overly excited blunts ?

Guest Deleted member
6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

haha I gathered too subtle for the saps tho   was it really over populated by the overly excited blunts ?

The other managers looked really pee'd off...

I got a few dead eyes from United fans as when they went to the traffic at 630 quite a few got up to go to the loos and I shouted 'they must be Blades, leaving at half time'

Guest Deleted member
3 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

May as well have said I'll drive him there for that kind of money 

He did say that

47 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Which is why I can't listen to any of the phone ins anymore

terrible radio.