Saturday Planning

Yes, I am fully aware this may already have been done somewhere, honestly can't be bothered to check!

Just wondered what peoples plans are for the day,

As for me, I have organised a 42 seater coach leaving from Harthill at 9am, we have organised for a pub (half way down) to open up for us an hour early at 11am, with the added bonus of taking advanced food orders for those that want it.

Probably leave there about 1:30, off to ground and go to Green Man to soak up the atmosphere!!!

Very excited going to be a very long week!

UTO

Leave Glasgow Central Station Friday at 18:30 and arrive in Milton Keynes at 22:30, to be picked up by a mate. Staying at his until Monday.

Plan for Saturday really depends if my ticket turns up in time or if I need to collect/re-print from Wembley!

If all goes according to plan, I'll be meeting mates at a boozer on Baker Street, then getting the tune to Wembley around 3pm to sample some Wembley Way atmosphere.

I'll then be sh*tting it until the final whistle, even if we're 5-0 up!!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

Saturday

8.30 train from Sheffield.

Meet up with everyone else at St Panc and decide where to go from there.

Probably aim for the Green Man pub at around 1-2pm to soak up the atmosphere.

After the game, hopefully a few celebratory beers somewhere. Then head back to our hotel in Camden Town, get changed and paint London Blue & White.

Sunday

Wake up with a huge hangover and go to the nearest off licence ready for the train home. If we win, go straight to my local pub and stand at the bar with the biggest smirk on my face while all the Wednesday haters throw insults my way. If we lose, straight home and cry.

Saturday

8.30 train from Sheffield.

Meet up with everyone else at St Panc and decide where to go from there.

Probably aim for the Green Man pub at around 1-2pm to soak up the atmosphere.

After the game, hopefully a few celebratory beers somewhere. Then head back to our hotel in Camden Town, get changed and paint London Blue & White.

Sunday

Wake up with a huge hangover and go to the nearest off licence ready for the train home. If we win, go straight to my local pub and stand at the bar with the biggest smirk on my face while all the Wednesday haters throw insults my way. If we lose, straight home and cry.

no need to cry if we lose, it's a free shot this year. Obviously on the day we'd be gutted but I see the bigger picture. All irrelevant anyway coz we won't lose

Guest Doddy

Think we're going to check in at Travelodge at about 12 and then start the walk via a few pubs, then back to pub after

Leave home around 12ish, walk to Tube station, having a beer in every Bar we pass, should be a 15 minute walk normally , but we can go past 6 Hostelries with a slight diversion  :biggrin:

Get to the tube station around 3ish tube to Wembley Park and wander around the ground

Back to Rickmansworth for curry and beer after to celebrate

train at 8:41 from Chezzie, gets in at 10;30 ish. Wander to hotel in Kings X and drop stuff off. Couple around there, then off to The Globe in Baker St, then off to Green Man at about 2:30 to sing loudly. Watch us win, and then hope I'm ok to carry on drinking all night!