Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest Lom Tees
3 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Shocked Ipswich have let him go, unless he has rejected their offer.

Aparrantly he wasn't expecting to be dropped and he's pretty shocked, according to one article I read. Perfect partner for Tom, he's 6'2", left footed and still young! Get him signed up!

Guest Lom Tees
1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

we should go for Feeney on a free 

He's alright, can't go wrong if he's free!

Guest wilyfox

I don't think Ipswich are letting Smith go. They're triggering an option on his contract - according to the player himself. 

Guest Lom Tees

I've read articles saying he's been dropped, and how devistates he is about it. But also read a few on a possible contract extension, I think he's been released not sure tho

1 hour ago, Lom Tees said:

Aparrantly he wasn't expecting to be dropped and he's pretty shocked, according to one article I read. Perfect partner for Tom, he's 6'2", left footed and still young! Get him signed up!

Smith 'has a rick in him' positionally and a terrible injury history. Other than that, he's decent in the air

Big Mick doesn't seem keen on him though ... Tried to sign Dunk last summer and has now signed Webster from Portsmouth

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

we should go for Feeney on a free 

I was impressed with him at Hillsborough 

Feeney is no frills but he's quite strong, works really hard and looks to do the simple job of getting past his man on the outside and getting the ball slung over. Would add a bit more directness to our game as there is only really Wallace who does it

Tommy Smith is definitely someone we should be showing an interest in. He's left-footed, has Championship experience and has 6 years on Loovens who's position he would be vying for. We are short in the CB department with the loss of Turner and Sasso back to their parent clubs.

18 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Feeney is no frills but he's quite strong, works really hard and looks to do the simple job of getting past his man on the outside and getting the ball slung over. Would add a bit more directness to our game as there is only really Wallace who does it

Went to both against Bolton last season I thought the lad on the other wing wellington silva look far more threatening give jack hunt a bit of a run around 

Guest Lom Tees

Wellington Silva is a good player, but he's been relegated twice in 2 seasons in a row! Could be an unlucky player.

Johnny Williams from Palace would be on my list. He would fit in great. 

As for forwards I would think Robson Kanu is a good option out wide. We need to be spending a chunk on a striker looking at boro and burnley so mcormack is the obvious one. Mariappa would be my cb. 2 of those are free, looks good business.