Fans don't deserve this

£25 on the wings of the stands.

£28 in between middle and wings.

£30 in the Middle of stands.

Keep the price the same for all 4 stands.

Same price all season, no £10-20 games unless it's the cup, buy any ticket for any match from first game of the season. (not the Leeds or Rotherham game for obvious reasons.)

Kids £10 again in any stand with no offers.

Keep it simple, keep it clear, keep it affordable.

£25 on the wings of the stands.

£28 in between middle and wings.

£30 in the Middle of stands.

Keep the price the same for all 4 stands.

Same price all season, no £10-20 games unless it's the cup, buy any ticket for any match from first game of the season. (not the Leeds or Rotherham game for obvious reasons.)

Kids £10 again in any stand with no offers.

Keep it simple, keep it clear, keep it affordable.

Being saying this for about a month - well only difference is a set price per stand, Kop £25, North £28, South £30

Kids a tenner anywhere

£3 off for members per game

No offers, no discounts, no categories

I don't see a issue with £30, £35, £40 kids £10.

Then discounts of £5 to book in advance(night before) plus members £30 to join they get for every 5 tickets bought 1 free.

Kids members £20 then every ticket £5 simple.

Would have to mean minimal increases in next 2 phases of season tickets but I'm good with that.

There are many people who fail to see the point that the part-timers continue to raise. Once again, there has been a near enough 100% price increase over the past couple of years - taking us to a point where we are considerably more expensive than our rivals (who have spent far more and have better teams than us) - for something that has not warranted a price rise to such a degree. Sure, we can argue about picky things like not turning up at home to Bolton for £20, or subscribing to sky instead of attending, but the fact is this: it is currently not ideal to go to Hillsborough. Part-time fans do not turn up when they fancy now, they plan, discuss and agonise. Part-time fans are no longer welcomed to Hillsborough, instead they are belittled, mocked and abused. When you couple these elements with the fact that you are no longer a Sheffield Wednesday supporter if you don't buy a season ticket and lick Chansiri's feet, is it any wonder we have a minority of our fan base turning up?

There's no question that the football is better, or that we have better players. That's great, and we all want and appreciate that. But... The change in the team does not warrant the price increase to such a degree: and that is not explained by lower overall turnover compared to rival teams. It is still cheap to go see Derby, Middlesbrough, Burnley.... We are the most expensive team in the league to watch and currently we're only the sixth best.

Expecting fans to turn up regularly and be fleeced is not on. The club need to change it, admit they were wrong and start afresh with the pay on the day policy. Simple,  easily accessible, and with a cap of £30. Part-time fans do not ask the earth. 

As I've said already, nothing will change. We have a steering group who are supposed to express our issues but actually turn out to be lap boys, an owner who is unwilling to change because he believes he is right and thousands of fans disappointed by the whole scenario. We've begun to revive on the pitch, but the owners have created a level of apathy among the part-time fans I don't think I've seen anywhere in football before.

It was £23 POTG two years ago on the Kop....end of discussion...if you are going to make things up Jon then at least make them credible

Edited by daveyboy66

I paid £32:00 to go in the South last season (dearest category) - I wouldn't have expected any reduction on that. Thus, a maximum of £30:00 is unrealistic IMO.

I don't think anyone could have argued with a maximum of £35:00 for this season - although that's still expensive. But, fair enough.

£43:00 is laughable.

Guest King_SWFC

It was £23 POTG two years ago on the Kop....end of discussion...

I said near enough 100% increase, not a definite 100% increase. There's a difference there. I was very careful with what I said in that post.

Guest King_SWFC

I paid £32:00 to go in the South last season (dearest category) - I wouldn't have expected any reduction on that. Thus, a maximum of £30:00 is unrealistic IMO.

I don't think anyone could have argued with a maximum of £35:00 for this season - although that's still expensive. But, fair enough.

£43:00 is laughable.

£43 is more than laughable, it's daylight robbery. This was emphasised by the fact we had opposition fans openly laughing at the club, and many others completely outraged. Lets get this straight: fans of opposition clubs who don't give two hoots about us were outraged. How on earth do people expect the fans it actually effects to feel?!

It will hit home when the season ticket holders see the same kind of hikes over the next couple of years.

Until then it's not worth worrying about.

The hypocrisy will absolutely reek.

Gutted... a rise of 84p per match has certainly put me off buying a season ticket for the next three years...mind you after three years I may have to worry lol

£43 is more than laughable, it's daylight robbery. This was emphasised by the fact we had opposition fans openly laughing at the club, and many others completely outraged. Lets get this straight: fans of opposition clubs who don't give two hoots about us were outraged. How on earth do people expect the fans it actually effects to feel?!

Sad to say my initial reaction was; sheer greed.

Still is unfortunately. From my own Club.

It's a shame but there it is. We now know our true value.

Guest King_SWFC

Gutted... a rise of 84p per match has certainly put me off buying a season ticket for the next three years...mind you after three years I may have to worry lol

That's brilliant, you've completely reiterated and emphasised my previous point about season ticket holders not understanding. We aren't interested in you broadcasting the club's propaganda, not all fans are a) able to afford a three year season ticket, or b) prepared to due to other circumstances - let alone shell out for one year. This does not concern you. Part-time fans want reasonable pay on the door prices.

It was £23 POTG two years ago on the Kop....end of discussion...if you are going to make things up Jon then at least make them credible

Makes £39 on the Kop look shocking if it was only £23 two years ago

£28 would be about right this season

£39 is taking the p!$$

The club have warned the fans - don't buy before the end of January and they go up.

What makes you think the club will not try to cover the perceived losses if the POTG customers turn their back on the prices in the next phases?

The club have warned the fans - don't buy before the end of January and they go up.

What makes you think the club will not try to cover the perceived losses if the POTG customers turn their back on the prices in the next phases?

I don't think the Club will alienate everyone. ST holders will do OK if purchased early. They will retain a hardcore of guaranteed custom but divide and, attempt to conquer the rest of the fan base.

It's working so far - if this forum is anything to go buy.

I personally do not expect the Club will address the gross disparity between ST pricing and POTG pricing next season. £43:00 is here to stay IMO. There won't be any reduction.

I bet we've sold more season tickets this month than in the previous three years first month of sales...and that's a conservative estimate just going on our lot who have bought tickets early

I don't think the Club will alienate everyone. ST holders will do OK if purchased early. They will retain a hardcore of guaranteed custom but divide and, attempt to conquer the rest of the fan base.

I personally do not expect the Club will address the gross disparity between ST pricing and POTG pricing next season. £43:00 is here to stay IMO. There won't be any reduction.

It's £38 Paul...if you have a friend lol

If purchased early is the key thing here - the early bird cut off last season was April, this year it's the end of January. Why not just put the full lot out there so people can then make a 'real' informed choice about when to buy?

I agree - I think the foundation has been set to keep the POTG prices as they are for next season.