Has anyone bought a season ticket online?

lincs owl

I don't really give a throw, im paying for a 3 year one. Don't care where money goes or wont, just think its great value for money and a good incentive for the club.

A blind man without a stick can also to keep the new financial partners happy, end of chat with this one really.

I don't care what theories we all have, its a good deal if you can afford it, if you cant theres another solution that's been provided.

If I was from the far east and pumped about 60 million into a football club and had to put up with all the negative Carp on here I'd just pack me bags and let some other mug listern to you lot.

Reap what you sow boys and girls, a far eastern business man will only take so much

Ask the accountant at the club.

Mainly because there far cleverer than me and you

No they aren't.

I'm a retired accountant.   Stop advising people on matters you clearly do not understand.

People are raising reasonable concerns about how they pay for a season ticket.   Unless you have helpful suggestions, perhaps you could annoy fans on another thread.

No they aren't.

I'm a retired accountant.   Stop advising people on matters you clearly do not understand.

People are raising reasonable concerns about how they pay for a season ticket.   Unless you have helpful suggestions, perhaps you could annoy fans on another thread.

Finally figured out why you're such a tw@... for £18 a match it's a no brainer with various options open... most wednesdayites will grab it...but others will moan and do nothing

Lincs owl. My advise is simple. But a season Ticket and save a lot of money. As a accountant your maths must be poor if you can't see this.

Oh and your feeble excuses for stay away fans annoy me. Having said that at least I dont have to listerned to you on match days.

Been a ST holder for a number of years. I have in the last 10 years at least, bought my Ticket over the net using my DEBIT card. This is handy for me because -

a) I cannot get into the Shop/Ticket Office mid week, and live almost an hour's drive from Sheffield.

b) I prefer to pay by Debit Card, which helps my budget and gives the Club the money up front.

This year, any attempt to do this has resulted in my being shown that I have 'reserved' my season ticket for One year, and do not appear to have been given he alternative to buy a 3 year one.

It would appear that, if I can get into the shop, I can use my debit card.

Why can I not do this on line?