Let go & bring in

Who would you trim from the current squad and who would you bring in to bolster out chances of further climbing?

Personally I'd cancel the loan of Sasso. Offload Wiggins, Lachman and Hooper.

Sort deals for Pudil, Turner, Hunt, Bannan and Wallace all of whom are on 1 year contracts or loans so that we have first option or refusal on extending contracts.

I'd go for Westwood of Villa who is probably their best player for centre back Gray from Birmingham on wing and offer 8 million for Rhodes. Blackburn at some point will have to sell as they would have hoped at start of season he may fire them to play offs and as time ticks by his value goes down as his contract end draws nearer.

That small refresh of the squad is all we need I think, whether it's those players I mentioned or others, all we're in need of is changing 3/4 to offer stronger competition in the squad to make first xi. The nucleus of a strong squad is already in place.

7th place and 2 points off 6th with massive games against current 5th and 6th to come shortly at fortress Hillsborough is a great position to be in to make a second half of season surge for promotion.

We're on our way back. For real!

WAWAW

WTID

Who would you trim from the current squad and who would you bring in to bolster out chances of further climbing?

Sort deals for Pudil, Turner, Hunt, Bannan and Wallace all of whom are on 1 year contracts or loans so that we have first option or refusal on extending contracts.

I'd go for Westwood of Villa who is probably their best player for centre back Gray from Birmingham on wing and offer 8 million for Rhodes. Blackburn at some point will have to sell as they would have hoped at start of season he may fire them to play offs and as time ticks by his value goes down as his contract end draws nearer.

That small refresh of the squad is all we need I think, whether it's those players I mentioned or others, all we're in need of is changing 3/4 to offer stronger competition in the squad to make first xi. The nucleus of a strong squad is already in place.

7th place and 2 points off 6th with massive games against current 5th and 6th to come shortly at fortress Hillsborough is a great position to be in to make a second half of season surge for promotion.

WAWAW

WTID

lol. Get rid of 1 of 2 only fit centre backs and hooper? Hooper needs his loan extending!!! As if we are ever going to sign Andre gray as well. And we shouldn't be wasting 10 mill on Rhodes either. Hooper is good enough and we are scoring goals across the park anyway!!!

Hooper and Pudil to be signed on a permanent

Sigurdsson from Charlton in to challenge Wallace

Afonso Figuereido (left back) in

Wiggins, McGugan and Lachman to leave

EDIT: Oh, and Dielna. Forgot we even had him... basically release everyone on a first-team contract that's only made the bench two times or fewer this season, like Dielna, Lavery etc

Edited by StudentOwl

Demarai Ramelle Gray of Birmingham City not Andre Gray of Burnley.

Gray of Blues is subject of 3million pound bid from an unnamed team and was not in their matchday squad today!

Birmingham fans think he's overrated and they can't wait to cash in on him to buy more quality for their first team squad

Says it all really

lol. Get rid of 1 of 2 only fit centre backs and hooper? Hooper needs his loan extending!!! As if we are ever going to sign Andre gray as well. And we shouldn't be wasting 10 mill on Rhodes either. Hooper is good enough and we are scoring goals across the park anyway!!!

Demarai Ramelle Gray of Birmingham City not Andre Gray of Burnley.

Gray of Blues is subject of 3million pound bid from an unnamed team and was not in their matchday squad today!

RB cover. Maybe, just maybe LB cover and something different to what we have up front...but no reason to sell anyone and extend loans where necessary or offer contracts..

Edited by Freshfish

Birmingham fans think he's overrated and they can't wait to cash in on him to buy more quality for their first team squad

Says it all really

Really?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-transfer-news-fan-10677042

Only a couple of fans think so. Rest think he's going on the cheap and they should get more for him. I live in Solihull, my two boy's play for local u9 and u8 teams respectively. All the other Dads support either Villa or Blues with a smattering of Baggies and Wolves. The collective thought amongst the Villa and Blues fans are that Westwood and Gray are the best players in their squads. Westwood being the defender who Villians believe should be the backbone/spine of their team and Bluenoses think that Gray is the creative spark who with a prominent forward could create numerous chances.

WAWAW

WTID

Good god