Adthe Nuhiu Contract

Reyt player for us recently. Deserves a new contract, our style of play now revolves around him, he's had a big impact.

Plus, if the tight arses who insist on buying cheap season tickets, aren't prepared to pay the prices everyone else does, we can't afford to buy another decent striker, and we will have to rely on Nuhiu up front.

Reyt player for us recently. Deserves a new contract, our style of play now revolves around him, he's had a big impact.

Plus, if the tight arses who insist on buying cheap season tickets, aren't prepared to pay the prices everyone else does, we can't afford to buy another decent striker, and we will have to rely on Nuhiu up front.

Good fishing Simon. Unfortunately this isn't one of your weekend gigs. Go to matches and watch him and then give us an opinion.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Does a fantastic job for Wednesday does Atdhe. Keeps Owls Talk in business.

Deffo took over the mantle from madine on here! coincidently 2 dog awful strikers

But we spend a million on a new pitch designed to be fast and productive for "proper footballers", we appoint our first foreign coach who wants to install a passing side and a team who are all comfortable with the ball yet we still persist with nuhiu don't you think that goes against what were trying to do? it's good to have a plan b but were not in the 70s or 80s where a big awkward non mobile centre forward is needed. I'm not trying to be cycnical or argumentive i simply dont rate him and think strikers/centre forwards are there to score goals and not be a luxury.

I am not arguing against getting the type of forward that you describe (fast, powerful, mobile and goal scoring) - I would love a forward that scored more than Nuhiu does. However you, and I would guess many times other Nuhiu doubters are judging Nuhiu against your ideals and not against the job that Carvalhal is obviously asking Nuhiu to carry out. Carvalhal is asking Nuhiu to carry out the Centre-forward role not a striker role. This was my original point I was trying to make to you; Nuhiu is playing as a centre-forward not a striker and that's how you have to judge him - obviously, he is required to score goals but he isn't required to be mobile.

Edited by shandypants

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

I am not arguing against getting the type of forward that you describe (fast, powerful, mobile and goal scoring) - I would love a forward that scored more than Nuhiu does. However you, and I would guess many times other Nuhiu doubters are judging Nuhiu against your ideals and not against the job that Carvalhal is obviously asking Nuhiu to carry out. Carvalhal is asking Nuhiu to carry out the Centre-forward role not a striker role. This was my original point I was trying to make to you; Nuhiu is playing as a centre-forward not a striker and that's how you have to judge him - obviously, he is required to score goals but he isn't required to be mobile.

Shall we shake hands that he's a limited footballer that needs to be replaced if were serious about getting promotion? ( that's my one and only offer if you decline that i'm going back to saying he's poo lol lol )

Right now he's an integral part of a winning team. He's been playing well. He gets praised by managers up and down the country. The football world appear to actually rate him. Understand why he splits opinion at times, and can frustrate. There are some seriously wharped minds in this and the other thread, making stuff up and actually wanting to hate the guy.

He's not messi, he's not Hirsty, or Henry. But he is affective for us, in the formation and the style we currently play. Just flippinglive with it.

Can't argue with that. But integral part? No way.

How many goals and assists in those 4 games? 1? How many chances has he created for his teammates? He's certainly missed a few.

He came on for the last few minutes in one of the games!

You're just making things up.

Weirdo.

I think you're a complete tool for not appreciating that Joao & his agent  agent are likely to discuss  with changes in  contracts  4 other SWFC forwards.

It's not rocket science. Can you not think for yourself?

Dumbo.

Can't argue with that. But integral part? No way.

How many goals and assists in those 4 games? 1? How many chances has he created for his teammates? He's certainly missed a few.

But you don't have to necessarily provide assists or goals to contribute.  The games that we have where Nuhiu has played haven't looked like "wins with only 10 men" to me.  Everybody played their part in those games; some contributed more than others but every player was integral. 

Can't you and the others just give it a rest now with your sack Nuhiu / back Nuhiu crusades?  You're all just fvvcckking boring at best and spoilt brats that can't discuss, debate and accept other's opinion at worst.  You really are all like children whichever side of the argument you're on. 

Fvvcckking keyboard warriors!  None of you would converse face to face like this in a pub -  the internet doesn't half bring out the worse in people.  Give it a rest FFS! 

Edited by shandypants

But you don't have to necessarily provide assists or goals to contribute.  The games that we have where Nuhiu has played haven't looked like "wins with only 10 men" to me.  Everybody played their part in those games; some contributed more than others but every player was integral. 

Can't you and the others just give it a rest now with your sack Nuhiu / back Nuhiu crusades?  You're all just fvvcckking boring at best and spoilt brats that can't discuss, debate and accept other's opinion at worst.  You really are all like children whichever side of the argument you're on. 

Fvvcckking keyboard warriors!  None of you would converse face to face like this in a pub -  the internet doesn't half bring out the worse in people.  Give it a rest FFS! 

Another pathetic flounce. Jesus, how many.

You can't just say your piece and then expect everyone to just stop, when you say so.

Edited by zzmdu